Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2019
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
All the fanart is so cute! Maybe I'm gonna have to make a tumblr or somethin to enter i mean dang
All the fanart is so cute! Maybe I'm gonna have to make a tumblr or somethin to enter i mean dang
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
thanks staff! :D
thanks staff! :D
........... QAA45k4.png Coiled Burnserpent
Shakalaka
FR Time +0
He/Him
Coiled Burnserpent QAA45k4.png
You have my thanks!
You have my thanks!
honestly, this is my first time hearing that there are mini events during the festivals. its such a cool idea :D
honestly, this is my first time hearing that there are mini events during the festivals. its such a cool idea :D

Nice updates BUT
… I cannot use tumblr or twitter (or use links that direct me to those sites) due to very personal mental trauma regarding both websites that I am still recovering from... which means its currently impossible for me to participate in FAF no matter how much i'd like to. Why don't you have a thread dedicated to FAF here ON the website the fanart is for, where the fanbase is?

Nice updates BUT
… I cannot use tumblr or twitter (or use links that direct me to those sites) due to very personal mental trauma regarding both websites that I am still recovering from... which means its currently impossible for me to participate in FAF no matter how much i'd like to. Why don't you have a thread dedicated to FAF here ON the website the fanart is for, where the fanbase is?
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
Is there a place within the forums to do fanart? I'm the opposite of those "On social media, not the forums" people...
Is there a place within the forums to do fanart? I'm the opposite of those "On social media, not the forums" people...
rJWIOZM.pngs8WoqhB.pngtDeKDnH.pngrats_badge.png[url][/url]a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngb2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png
[quote name="Arkhelios" date="2019-07-20 17:00:20" ] Nice updates BUT … I cannot use tumblr or twitter (or use links that direct me to those sites) due to very personal mental trauma regarding both websites that I am still recovering from... which means its currently impossible for me to participate in FAF no matter how much i'd like to. Why don't you have a thread dedicated to FAF here ON the website the fanart is for, where the fanbase is? [/quote] [quote name="Snowwall" date="2019-07-20 17:01:12" ] Is there a place within the forums to do fanart? I'm the opposite of those "On social media, not the forums" people... [/quote] I'm going to have to agree with these two, in that I think there should also be a way to enter art on the forums. This is where Flight Rising is, you shouldn't have to go make accounts on social media (which is also a very addictive medium in general, and some avoid them for their own wellbeing) to participate in a part of [i]this[/i] site's acitivites.
Arkhelios wrote on 2019-07-20 17:00:20:
Nice updates BUT
Snowwall wrote on 2019-07-20 17:01:12:

I'm going to have to agree with these two, in that I think there should also be a way to enter art on the forums. This is where Flight Rising is, you shouldn't have to go make accounts on social media (which is also a very addictive medium in general, and some avoid them for their own wellbeing) to participate in a part of this site's acitivites.
Nice
Nice
13727029_T11NorkbYt25IVD.png13274078_X3bZQjxAmJAeBNH.gif13727029_T11NorkbYt25IVD.png
The QoL updates are truly awesome, they have made so many things so much easier! Thank you soooo much [emoji=tundra laughing size=2]
The QoL updates are truly awesome, they have made so many things so much easier! Thank you soooo much
7d96ebw.gif
Of course i missed them
Of course i missed them
url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54055232][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/[/img]avatars/540553/54055232.png[/img[/url]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15