Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Blossoms and Baubles
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 58
The blossom tert is lovely, but colour me disappointed in the item we have to forage to get them. I've been around long enough to have maxed foraging (yay) but even at level 40 it's an annoyingly rare drop. When I first checked this thread on the day of release I remember seeing somewhere back near the beginning of it making a comment about maybe getting 1 mum a day and I just wish the mums were anywhere near that common; three days of gathering and not a single drop so far. If this is at all like the drops for the epitite familiars, I might maybe possibly have 20 mums in, oh, 3-4 months time of dedicated gathering. If the RNG smiles upon me.

It's probably too late to change the item and/or amount of same without people squawking because they've already used their mums up (or spent ridiculous amounts for same), but could we maybe get alternate recipes? 20 mums, or 50 of some more common bloom, or 100 of a really common one, sort of thing.
The blossom tert is lovely, but colour me disappointed in the item we have to forage to get them. I've been around long enough to have maxed foraging (yay) but even at level 40 it's an annoyingly rare drop. When I first checked this thread on the day of release I remember seeing somewhere back near the beginning of it making a comment about maybe getting 1 mum a day and I just wish the mums were anywhere near that common; three days of gathering and not a single drop so far. If this is at all like the drops for the epitite familiars, I might maybe possibly have 20 mums in, oh, 3-4 months time of dedicated gathering. If the RNG smiles upon me.

It's probably too late to change the item and/or amount of same without people squawking because they've already used their mums up (or spent ridiculous amounts for same), but could we maybe get alternate recipes? 20 mums, or 50 of some more common bloom, or 100 of a really common one, sort of thing.
tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o4_r1_100.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o2_r2_400.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o3_r1_100.png
I made a happy crying sound as laughter.
I made a happy crying sound as laughter.
DPrCB0j.gif___
The roots are growing.___

Life shall nest in the heart of death,___
And those who rest will bloom.___

___
will we ever receive the blossom gene from galore? I *love* this gene but I honestly don't think I'll ever be able to get it at this point and I'm super discouraged. I love having goals to work towards on this site but this one just feels outright unattainable for me (and most people) and it makes me just want to take a step back from playing tbh
will we ever receive the blossom gene from galore? I *love* this gene but I honestly don't think I'll ever be able to get it at this point and I'm super discouraged. I love having goals to work towards on this site but this one just feels outright unattainable for me (and most people) and it makes me just want to take a step back from playing tbh
hEC9y3U.png
I'm level 40 foraging, and for 3 days, not one has dropped for me, and I don't "need" to forage at all since I have massive amounts of plant food I'll never need. Does it drop at all? I've gone only in the areas that it says where it drops and not even a sign of one.
I'm level 40 foraging, and for 3 days, not one has dropped for me, and I don't "need" to forage at all since I have massive amounts of plant food I'll never need. Does it drop at all? I've gone only in the areas that it says where it drops and not even a sign of one.
9PW8odu.jpg
When I gather enough to actually grab blossom,I am going to put it on my memorial dragon for my Nan who was buried today.I think it would make for such a pretty dragon :)
When I gather enough to actually grab blossom,I am going to put it on my memorial dragon for my Nan who was buried today.I think it would make for such a pretty dragon :)
z5Qn9wP.png
@Cheystar
Really?! That rare?!
@Cheystar
Really?! That rare?!
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Are you KIDDING ME? 230 gems for 1 Pink Pom? That is UTTERLY ridiculous. Stuff like that is ruining this game.
Are you KIDDING ME? 230 gems for 1 Pink Pom? That is UTTERLY ridiculous. Stuff like that is ruining this game.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@pyereciae2788

I guess so - since I haven't even seen one in 3 days. Going to take forever to get 20 of them. Good thing I'm not that thrilled with the gene.

@pyereciae2788

I guess so - since I haven't even seen one in 3 days. Going to take forever to get 20 of them. Good thing I'm not that thrilled with the gene.

9PW8odu.jpg
@Cheystar
It's an ok gene, and works for some situations when the tertiary color doesn't fit well with the primary and secondary colors. But, yeah, not everyone's too happy with the design (and the needed materials especially).
@Cheystar
It's an ok gene, and works for some situations when the tertiary color doesn't fit well with the primary and secondary colors. But, yeah, not everyone's too happy with the design (and the needed materials especially).
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Day 4 of 0 mums when gathering =w=;;; I already have 3 dragons I want to put it on. This is going to hurt.

I understand not everything is supposed to be super easybto obtain but I feel like a super long awaited gene could have been a little easier to obtain than this. Not even Firefly was nearly this bad.

I definitely agree with other users that a higher amount of common flowers would have been nicer because then you can actually see yourself progressing bit by bit every day.

I hope that this feedback helps with future Swap requirements.
Day 4 of 0 mums when gathering =w=;;; I already have 3 dragons I want to put it on. This is going to hurt.

I understand not everything is supposed to be super easybto obtain but I feel like a super long awaited gene could have been a little easier to obtain than this. Not even Firefly was nearly this bad.

I definitely agree with other users that a higher amount of common flowers would have been nicer because then you can actually see yourself progressing bit by bit every day.

I hope that this feedback helps with future Swap requirements.
They/Them FR+2
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 58