Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Blossoms and Baubles
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 58
I was so hyped until I witnessed the actual swipp deal. The flowers are selling for 250 gems a pop on the AH, and can only be harvested via foraging— from level 34+! How in the world am I supposed to get my mitts on this gene?
I was so hyped until I witnessed the actual swipp deal. The flowers are selling for 250 gems a pop on the AH, and can only be harvested via foraging— from level 34+! How in the world am I supposed to get my mitts on this gene?
Does anyone know where to get the flowers needed for the new gene? Which element of foraging etc. All help is appreciated. ^^
Does anyone know where to get the flowers needed for the new gene? Which element of foraging etc. All help is appreciated. ^^
@Miduana
Omggg your breeding pair is beautiful ;o;
@Miduana
Omggg your breeding pair is beautiful ;o;
Tl1dGxE.png
WvEXipG.png
RDt6LqI.png
Vs2WmBF.png
QUIpVFE.png
wLurwzJ.png
@Pisces2012 @BirchConcentus Thank you! I just need to get those two blossom genes now ;u;
@Pisces2012 @BirchConcentus Thank you! I just need to get those two blossom genes now ;u;
MEQCNLU_o.png
Guess i'll be leveling up my foraging for. . . the rest of my life. . . rip lmao.

It feels more fair when high level Baldwin items are released cause you can always rent a higher level cauldron, but it stings when items requiring high level gathering skills are released. But that's the way the cookie crumbles! And I do see how this is nice for players who have very high gathering skills/have been here a long time.
Guess i'll be leveling up my foraging for. . . the rest of my life. . . rip lmao.

It feels more fair when high level Baldwin items are released cause you can always rent a higher level cauldron, but it stings when items requiring high level gathering skills are released. But that's the way the cookie crumbles! And I do see how this is nice for players who have very high gathering skills/have been here a long time.
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
I think that the drops of the mums are insane
I think that the drops of the mums are insane
rreea8E.gif
@Shadziulcowa

You can get them with 34+ Foraging in Arcane, Fire, Ice, and Water.
@Shadziulcowa

You can get them with 34+ Foraging in Arcane, Fire, Ice, and Water.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
To be honest, as someone who's been playing for a bit more than a year, I have to say that FR has interesting aspects, sometimes accidentally/unintentionally favoring certain players over another. Anyways, The good part is that lots of genes (and other popular and/or pretty things) can be obtained in the Marketplace (for treasure or gems) and brewed at Baldwin's. Gathering is ok, but the higher the level, the more (not guarenteed) chances of getting rarer things.

Well, I guess it's time to go open the piles of chests I've stuck in my vault.

Edit: Fixed spacing and deleted some stuff. Nothing else changed much.
To be honest, as someone who's been playing for a bit more than a year, I have to say that FR has interesting aspects, sometimes accidentally/unintentionally favoring certain players over another. Anyways, The good part is that lots of genes (and other popular and/or pretty things) can be obtained in the Marketplace (for treasure or gems) and brewed at Baldwin's. Gathering is ok, but the higher the level, the more (not guarenteed) chances of getting rarer things.

Well, I guess it's time to go open the piles of chests I've stuck in my vault.

Edit: Fixed spacing and deleted some stuff. Nothing else changed much.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
I have the worst luck when it comes to stuff like this! It's a lovely gene and I'm hoping to one day be worthy enough to earn the 20 mums.
I have the worst luck when it comes to stuff like this! It's a lovely gene and I'm hoping to one day be worthy enough to earn the 20 mums.
[quote name="lugia492" date="2019-07-19 11:57:02" ] Guess i'll be leveling up my foraging for. . . the rest of my life. . . rip lmao. (quote shortened) [/quote] Hahah! I know! I did the math on mine starting at level 13. If I forage every single day and keep my "fed dragon" bonus at 15 turns, then I'll reach level 39 in 140 days. XD In lieu of 4.5 months of forage leveling and dealing with the dice roll on mum drop rates... I'm thinking I'll just design some flowery accents instead lol.
lugia492 wrote on 2019-07-19 11:57:02:
(quote shortened)
Hahah! I know! I did the math on mine starting at level 13. If I forage every single day and keep my "fed dragon" bonus at 15 turns, then I'll reach level 39 in 140 days. XD

In lieu of 4.5 months of forage leveling and dealing with the dice roll on mum drop rates... I'm thinking I'll just design some flowery accents instead lol.
Sp68xlZ.png6WQdIvy.gif
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 58