Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starsilks Part 2
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
[quote name="TwilightForest" date="2019-07-14 09:11:06" ] These imaginary Starsilks look really good on my imaginary dragons, I can't wait to spend my imaginary dragon money to get full imaginary bundles! Y'know, in my imagination. STOP BUYING THEM ALL UP BEFORE ANYONE ELSE CAN GET THEM. BLEASE [/quote] Ugh, yes, whoever the hecc is sniping up bundles...give us a friccin' break. Like. I finally see a Lagoon bundle in the MP, AND IN THAT SECOND ALL ARE GONE. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF LIGHTWEAVER SAVE US SOME, T H A N K S.
TwilightForest wrote on 2019-07-14 09:11:06:
These imaginary Starsilks look really good on my imaginary dragons, I can't wait to spend my imaginary dragon money to get full imaginary bundles! Y'know, in my imagination.

STOP BUYING THEM ALL UP BEFORE ANYONE ELSE CAN GET THEM. BLEASE

Ugh, yes, whoever the hecc is sniping up bundles...give us a friccin' break. Like. I finally see a Lagoon bundle in the MP, AND IN THAT SECOND ALL ARE GONE.
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF LIGHTWEAVER
SAVE US SOME, T H A N K S.
princess_luna__animated_signature__by_c3fear-d4xcdac.gif
I really love these, they're beautiful and layer so nicely [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24271529] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242716/24271529_350.png[/img] [/url] Thanks to whoever made them, you did a great job on them!
I really love these, they're beautiful and layer so nicely

24271529_350.png

Thanks to whoever made them, you did a great job on them!
@Undel

Do these silks come in bundles...I have been searching (and searching) the marketplace for any of these starsilks!! I have only been able to brew the ones in the cauldron! I can never find any of the others and would love them all!!

Seems like a lot of users are having the same problem as me...They don't ever seem to be available in bundles in the Marketplace!!
@Undel

Do these silks come in bundles...I have been searching (and searching) the marketplace for any of these starsilks!! I have only been able to brew the ones in the cauldron! I can never find any of the others and would love them all!!

Seems like a lot of users are having the same problem as me...They don't ever seem to be available in bundles in the Marketplace!!
tumblr_inline_n5l9g4q8P31scrvs1.png
[quote name="MyrrhAndDaydream" date="2019-07-14 23:38:31" ] [quote name="TwilightForest" date="2019-07-14 09:11:06" ] These imaginary Starsilks look really good on my imaginary dragons, I can't wait to spend my imaginary dragon money to get full imaginary bundles! Y'know, in my imagination. STOP BUYING THEM ALL UP BEFORE ANYONE ELSE CAN GET THEM. BLEASE [/quote] Ugh, yes, whoever the hecc is sniping up bundles...give us a friccin' break. Like. I finally see a Lagoon bundle in the MP, AND IN THAT SECOND ALL ARE GONE. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF LIGHTWEAVER SAVE US SOME, T H A N K S. [/quote] Crim is already asking to buy Starsilks and I'm like h a v e n ' t s e e n 'e m, s o r r y [emoji=spiral deadpan size=1]
MyrrhAndDaydream wrote on 2019-07-14 23:38:31:
TwilightForest wrote on 2019-07-14 09:11:06:
These imaginary Starsilks look really good on my imaginary dragons, I can't wait to spend my imaginary dragon money to get full imaginary bundles! Y'know, in my imagination.

STOP BUYING THEM ALL UP BEFORE ANYONE ELSE CAN GET THEM. BLEASE

Ugh, yes, whoever the hecc is sniping up bundles...give us a friccin' break. Like. I finally see a Lagoon bundle in the MP, AND IN THAT SECOND ALL ARE GONE.
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF LIGHTWEAVER
SAVE US SOME, T H A N K S.

Crim is already asking to buy Starsilks and I'm like h a v e n ' t s e e n 'e m, s o r r y
sparkbomb_achievement.png
OH GOODNESS GRACIOUS I NEED THEM ALL!!!
OH GOODNESS GRACIOUS I NEED THEM ALL!!!
so expensive but i really need these!
so expensive but i really need these!
UdjspbS.png
I love all of the Starsilks and they're the first bundle I've actively been trying to get from the Marketplace (camping out, checking every five minutes), so it's been really disheartening to see how rare they are. I can't be at my computer 24/7 :(
I love all of the Starsilks and they're the first bundle I've actively been trying to get from the Marketplace (camping out, checking every five minutes), so it's been really disheartening to see how rare they are. I can't be at my computer 24/7 :(
Very cool!!!!! Nightfall Starsilks[emoji=coatl love size=2]
Very cool!!!!! Nightfall Starsilks
Haven’t got any star silk bundles at all, save for the gem one. Sure would be nice if I actually got to see a bundle once. Starting to think they aren’t real at all rip
Haven’t got any star silk bundles at all, save for the gem one. Sure would be nice if I actually got to see a bundle once. Starting to think they aren’t real at all rip
Will probably buy all of them...
Will probably buy all of them...
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48