Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starsilks Part 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
Awesome update, I love the Starsilks! (Also Baldwin's broken!)
Awesome update, I love the Starsilks! (Also Baldwin's broken!)
WvICustomNesu.png
[emoji=guardian love size=2]
medOXUi.gif
YES
YES
0560051b05bda99981cc4a8360073b241ee41d30.png Marcie | 23 | they/them 5f1e3fda5fbc3fb292d687304d971c35bbc8dffd.png
:0 the green and starry ones are gonna be /perfect/ for Kamimusubi, none of them fit her before!!!

also baldwin broke, devs fix your oops at rollover please. ; w;
:0 the green and starry ones are gonna be /perfect/ for Kamimusubi, none of them fit her before!!!

also baldwin broke, devs fix your oops at rollover please. ; w;
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo5_250.png plague_1.png - exploring shop: gathering turns and coli grinding

- item sales

- coliseum loot spreadsheets
OMG SO PRETTY
OMG SO PRETTY
SFVs3nl.pngNLdJQtw.png
Pretty starsilks! Love the new rainbow set
Pretty starsilks! Love the new rainbow set
The_Fire_Within.png
[quote name="AlgebraicPlanet" date="2019-07-07 23:52:29" ] Oh how nice! The new alchemy cap must be why Baldwin is broken for a lot of users currently (myself included) XD He really needs to stop blowing things up! Take a break, Baldwin! Looking forward to brewing the new silks... And that lagoon color is so pretty! <3 [/quote] Our apologies. We are looking into it right now. It appears the cap increase is not playing nicely with the Baldwin overhaul we did a while back. We will have it fixed as soon as possible!
AlgebraicPlanet wrote on 2019-07-07 23:52:29:
Oh how nice! The new alchemy cap must be why Baldwin is broken for a lot of users currently (myself included) XD He really needs to stop blowing things up! Take a break, Baldwin!

Looking forward to brewing the new silks... And that lagoon color is so pretty! <3

Our apologies. We are looking into it right now. It appears the cap increase is not playing nicely with the Baldwin overhaul we did a while back. We will have it fixed as soon as possible!

youtube.png tumblr.png reddit.png twitter.png facebook.png da.png
GAY RIGHTS said the new starsilks!!! i love them so much tysm!!
GAY RIGHTS said the new starsilks!!! i love them so much tysm!!
Rex, adult, any pronouns. Click on the present in my signature! Pings ok!
skyeRIZ.png1571002113640.pngz3oFTt2.png
rainbow!!! yessss
rainbow!!! yessss
GMP530P.png 7sRKuJz.png vuYURap.png
the starsilks look so cool!

also, first 5 pages whaaat?
the starsilks look so cool!

also, first 5 pages whaaat?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i sub to every thread i make