Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2019
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 51 52
Everything is so beautiful !!
Everything is so beautiful !!
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
Happy Brightshine Jubilee, everyone!
Happy Brightshine Jubilee, everyone!
Spr_5b_359.png
Oh boy, here we go. Love the large apparel and the familiars! As a crystal hoarder, I totally approve of gem-based familiar series [emoji=purple gem 2 size=1] Now, the banners are... a bit disappointing in the regard that they're all just standing there on all breeds, even ones that are supposed to be flying. Are the dragons just... flying past them? Why can't they hold the banners? I've been waiting for flags/banners since that one poll, and I kinda wish the implementation would be better. And, well, overall, I was really hoping for some major changes in the whole festival system, something to step away from the Coli grind all day every day. After 5 years, you have to admit that it got a bit boring, the festivals don't really have the "holiday" feel about them if you've been in the game for over a year, especially since the items don't retire anymore. Oh well, maybe next year.
Oh boy, here we go.

Love the large apparel and the familiars! As a crystal hoarder, I totally approve of gem-based familiar series

Now, the banners are... a bit disappointing in the regard that they're all just standing there on all breeds, even ones that are supposed to be flying. Are the dragons just... flying past them? Why can't they hold the banners? I've been waiting for flags/banners since that one poll, and I kinda wish the implementation would be better.

And, well, overall, I was really hoping for some major changes in the whole festival system, something to step away from the Coli grind all day every day. After 5 years, you have to admit that it got a bit boring, the festivals don't really have the "holiday" feel about them if you've been in the game for over a year, especially since the items don't retire anymore.
Oh well, maybe next year.
KmnIjfw.png
Woo hoo everything here looks dope, not a fan of how plain the familiar is but that flag tho.
Woo hoo everything here looks dope, not a fan of how plain the familiar is but that flag tho.
91741235.png77876607.png
oooooh no, I love literally everything released for this holiday and need to start stocking up on embers already if those banners are going to be the next new armbands every flight gets....
oooooh no, I love literally everything released for this holiday and need to start stocking up on embers already if those banners are going to be the next new armbands every flight gets....
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Happy brightshine!
Happy brightshine!
Still hoping for a Sunchaser recolor! [emoji=guardian love size=2]
Still hoping for a Sunchaser recolor!
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
Happy Brightshine everyone! [emoji=light rune size=1] (Though isn't the apparel supposed to show the year?)
Happy Brightshine everyone!

(Though isn't the apparel supposed to show the year?)
Spr_2c_144_s.png Lucy (FR+3 / US EST)
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
ShinyVIStar.png PM me for Toyhouse codes!!
70c9b36745a49fc9888c3550f61c4379c99dc258.png
here's hoping that all the other flights get robe/coat-like attire too!
here's hoping that all the other flights get robe/coat-like attire too!
- order
[size=2][b]The new accents and skins look amazing! Fantastic job, everybody! [emoji=guardian star size=1] Can't wait to eventually grind for enough Tablets to buy everything from Joxar. Happy Brightshine Jubilee! [emoji=firework size=1] [size=1][s]I should comment on these more, hehe.[/s]
The new accents and skins look amazing! Fantastic job, everybody! Can't wait to eventually grind for enough Tablets to buy everything from Joxar.

Happy Brightshine Jubilee!

I should comment on these more, hehe.
vaOV9W8.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 51 52