Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sunparched Prowl
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
wow
wow
Oof I've been grinding for quite awhile now and have found neither of the familiars. Tis unfortunate, maybe I'll get em through gathering!
Oof I've been grinding for quite awhile now and have found neither of the familiars. Tis unfortunate, maybe I'll get em through gathering!
I was lucky enough to get one of the familiars, but alas, the other one eluded me. Got a bunch of food though, so that helped me!
I was lucky enough to get one of the familiars, but alas, the other one eluded me. Got a bunch of food though, so that helped me!
I couldn't get either of them familiars so I cheated and bought em.... eheh
I couldn't get either of them familiars so I cheated and bought em.... eheh
Pressed Flower lena
fr+3
in love with the light
I hope these run again!
I hope these run again!
I got both of these now many thanks to those who came in and helped me get what I was missing! <3
I got both of these now many thanks to those who came in and helped me get what I was missing! <3
[quote name="G0NE" date="2019-06-16 19:21:03" ] The prowler looks just like my real cat, and the event ends the day before his (the cat’s) birthday This is great. [/quote] lmao that is amazing
G0NE wrote on 2019-06-16 19:21:03:
The prowler looks just like my real cat, and the event ends the day before his (the cat’s) birthday

This is great.
lmao that is amazing
Thanks for the event, it was fun. I was trying to get one of each, though I had no luck. Though maybe I'll see if I can by one, before my b-day. I wasn't much active though and found out about it yesterday. I got plenty of meat though XD

-Time to go see what is on sale.-
Thanks for the event, it was fun. I was trying to get one of each, though I had no luck. Though maybe I'll see if I can by one, before my b-day. I wasn't much active though and found out about it yesterday. I got plenty of meat though XD

-Time to go see what is on sale.-
Thanks for the event! I love the new familiars we got, and my meat eating dragons are gonna feast for days! <3

I hope to see it again next year!!!
Thanks for the event! I love the new familiars we got, and my meat eating dragons are gonna feast for days! <3

I hope to see it again next year!!!
73400185_QGhKtUE3x8ejuLQ.png L8McelQ.png
> He/Him; FtM
> Disabled
> Adult user
> +3hr server time

L8McelQ.png
L8McelQ.png
Links;
> Color challenge
> My wishlist!
> CS for FR