Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sunparched Prowl
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 58
The prowler looks just like my real cat, and the event ends the day before his (the cat’s) birthday

This is great.
The prowler looks just like my real cat, and the event ends the day before his (the cat’s) birthday

This is great.
My Username is a zero not the letter
I have one runescar and after 3hrs in the Coliseum, I'm still trying to get the other.
I have one runescar and after 3hrs in the Coliseum, I'm still trying to get the other.
@rubycolouredelm I don’t know what is going on as I got some of the familiars, but my friend was battling for the same amount of time and got none? Weird... she was even battling in the same place as me and in the end I got 8 alltogether and gave her 2 as she had been battling for ages and had got none. It seems to be very different for each player. [emoji=rainbow size=1][emoji=coatl confused size=1]
@rubycolouredelm I don’t know what is going on as I got some of the familiars, but my friend was battling for the same amount of time and got none? Weird... she was even battling in the same place as me and in the end I got 8 alltogether and gave her 2 as she had been battling for ages and had got none.
It seems to be very different for each player.
ZNhRsiG.png
Check out me and my friends hatchery http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2647339
llamacorn hatchery!
Personally I found both familiar while hunting for food in the ice and lightninget domain, I didn't try battling
Personally I found both familiar while hunting for food in the ice and lightninget domain, I didn't try battling
I got 16 scorchpaws and 19 runescars. 7 full stacks + 65 salted game and 3 stacks + 3 of haunchmeat. Nice collection.
Plus a massive addition to my hibernal lair, I got many items I needed. And a whole bunch of dragons in level 6-9. Really hoping for an intense dom battle some day soon!
I got 16 scorchpaws and 19 runescars. 7 full stacks + 65 salted game and 3 stacks + 3 of haunchmeat. Nice collection.
Plus a massive addition to my hibernal lair, I got many items I needed. And a whole bunch of dragons in level 6-9. Really hoping for an intense dom battle some day soon!
YJf1JiR.png
This event was fun. Thanks for hosting this FR staff [emoji=new friend size=1]
This event was fun. Thanks for hosting this FR staff
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
I have managed to level 5 dragons up to level 20 thanks to the EXP boost. I am very pleased! :-)
I have managed to level 5 dragons up to level 20 thanks to the EXP boost. I am very pleased! :-)
qiTymVx.png
Heck, I missed it
Heck, I missed it
And here I'm like... [img]https://i.imgflip.com/33nw8z.jpg[/img]
And here I'm like...
33nw8z.jpg
YJf1JiR.png
Thank you FR staff! Keep up the great work you do. :)
Thank you FR staff! Keep up the great work you do. :)
~Zaraveth~
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 58