Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183
c
c
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
d
d
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
E
E
f
f
Whoo! Gaolers!
Whoo! Gaolers!
i know a lot of people are upset about the gene stuff, but honestly i like how adding each ancient breed kinda forces everyone to start over. non-ancient dragons are a dime a dozen, and gaolers are still high-value! i'm excited for the next breed. it feels nice to save up for a new dragon!
i know a lot of people are upset about the gene stuff, but honestly i like how adding each ancient breed kinda forces everyone to start over. non-ancient dragons are a dime a dozen, and gaolers are still high-value! i'm excited for the next breed. it feels nice to save up for a new dragon!
forum_sig.png
Will there be an update sometime that will allow us to dress up our Gaoler dragons?
Will there be an update sometime that will allow us to dress up our Gaoler dragons?
Um, does anybody know if the developers will add any more lore. Because the lores left off on a cliffhanger and I really want to know what happens next.
Um, does anybody know if the developers will add any more lore. Because the lores left off on a cliffhanger and I really want to know what happens next.
G
G
25iwtvd.jpg
21ynts.png
H
H
mkX9pzq.png
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183