Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2019
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42
The apparel this year is so pretty!
The apparel this year is so pretty!
I'M SO DUMB I FORGOT AAAAA
I'M SO DUMB I FORGOT AAAAA
mill she/he 15
Flower halo!! [emoji=spiral love size=2] Happy Gathering to all! [emoji=rose size=1][emoji=plant size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=peacock feather size=1][emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
Flower halo!!

Happy Gathering to all!
kV9q7M8.gif
Hooray! :D
Hooray! :D
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering!

Honestly? The apparel is...okay. Nice enough, but feel kinda flat and...well, meh. Same with the skins, though a couple are very nice. The familiars are pretty cool, though!
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering!

Honestly? The apparel is...okay. Nice enough, but feel kinda flat and...well, meh. Same with the skins, though a couple are very nice. The familiars are pretty cool, though!
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
I can't wait for recolors of the apparel
I can't wait for recolors of the apparel
                              ONhwlz1.gif
Hi! I'm Sloan
'91, ??, FR+2
Tritype 459     
Have a awesome, awesome Greenskeeper Gathering ya'll! Goodluck gathering out there! [emoji=nature rune size=1]
Have a awesome, awesome Greenskeeper Gathering ya'll! Goodluck gathering out there!
0E2ezjj.png
happy greenskeep! these accents and skins are fantastic.
happy greenskeep! these accents and skins are fantastic.
The Fortress of Ice - Rollocke

tumblr_inline_nzqu0njNXM1tgh8q0_400.png

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
Love the new skins.

Not sure if this is a new feature or not, but I went to do my gathering 15 minutes before the event started, and a window with Joxar popped up reminding me the Gathering was happening today - really appreciate that feature!
Love the new skins.

Not sure if this is a new feature or not, but I went to do my gathering 15 minutes before the event started, and a window with Joxar popped up reminding me the Gathering was happening today - really appreciate that feature!
YES
YES
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42