Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2019
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/35r6exm8sxswtzg/naturetop.png[/img] [size=7][color=green]Happy Greenskeeper Gathering![/color][/size] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/u6nh7yaoprvmqmg/naturebottom.png[/img][/center]
naturetop.png
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering!
naturebottom.png
cbQdPvX.png
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png5a196ce8-ef6f-11e5-b529-2d9b8664c5dc.giftumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
Yay!! It’s here!

The skins are wonderful. Happy festival everyone. May the coli gods smile upon you!
Yay!! It’s here!

The skins are wonderful. Happy festival everyone. May the coli gods smile upon you!
hc7MLaK.png
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering! I like the apparel and some of the skins, and - just like last month - I also like the fact that the halo matches the apparel very well.
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering! I like the apparel and some of the skins, and - just like last month - I also like the fact that the halo matches the apparel very well.
EPfru4Y.png +8 FR Time
Uninteresting idiot, highly inactive.
(Also known as Gira / Giratina online.)
Current Avatar | Signature Dragons
Happy Greenskeepers! I adore everything - the apparel is gorgeous, granny dryad is adorable and the skins are stunning! Good job to everyone involved! Now, time to go die slowly in the coli!
Happy Greenskeepers! I adore everything - the apparel is gorgeous, granny dryad is adorable and the skins are stunning! Good job to everyone involved! Now, time to go die slowly in the coli!
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
Aaaahh happy Greenskeeper everyone!!! [emoji=bogsneak happy size=2]
Aaaahh happy Greenskeeper everyone!!!
BVUXJUX.png Shenzi Swan
Brazilian
She/her pronouns
Cat lady
Open to PM's
SQVdsFh.png AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA3EopvJR.png
[center]Happy Greenskeeper Gathering! I LOVE the familiar, and the apparel is so unique! [emoji=ivy leaf size=1][emoji=plant size=1][emoji=flowering tree size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1][/center]
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering! I LOVE the familiar, and the apparel is so unique!

Moth Keeper's Lantern Midnight Oil Lamp
OOHHH nice apparel and a gorgeous halo. I'm loving it.
OOHHH nice apparel and a gorgeous halo. I'm loving it.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Not crazy about the familiars, but the apparels and skins are wonderful ~ ♥

Happy Greenskeeper, everyone ^^
Not crazy about the familiars, but the apparels and skins are wonderful ~ ♥

Happy Greenskeeper, everyone ^^
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron