Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2019
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
I collected way to many leaves, so I have tons of extras... (Oops.)
I collected way to many leaves, so I have tons of extras... (Oops.)
v3a3cHt.pngO3fOUZg.png
Accepting friend requests and donations/gifts! Please ping me if needed~
mini gap Links:
The Nursery (icon coming soon)
My Challenge to Save 85+% of Treasure asap
[emoji=spiral star size=2][emoji=spiral star size=2][emoji=spiral star size=2][emoji=spiral star size=2][emoji=spiral star size=2][emoji=spiral star size=2]
Cool
Cool
13727029_T11NorkbYt25IVD.png13274078_X3bZQjxAmJAeBNH.gif13727029_T11NorkbYt25IVD.png
Ah! Forgot to buy one of the skins but it's sold out at the marketplace and there's fifteen minutes to rollover!
Ah! Forgot to buy one of the skins but it's sold out at the marketplace and there's fifteen minutes to rollover!
frogbadge.png
Congrats on a great GG everyone!! May next year's be even better! [emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Congrats on a great GG everyone!! May next year's be even better!
2nw2yif.jpg0ewFuuh.png9X6Ea51.pngG4sZIm1.png2nw2yif.jpg
All of the skins were so good this year, im in awe. Makes me wish I was able to participate more than I was able to this year but I was too busy.
All of the skins were so good this year, im in awe. Makes me wish I was able to participate more than I was able to this year but I was too busy.
StRQpZw.png
@Kaepora
Not sure if its just the leftover skins from the festival, but the treasure mp still has fest skins showing up so idk if its a bug or not
@Kaepora
Not sure if its just the leftover skins from the festival, but the treasure mp still has fest skins showing up so idk if its a bug or not
tumblr_inline_pqmxr3zRGZ1rgzqdq_1280.gif Strawberrium|She-Her| FR +3
Art Shop
Wishlist
I enjoyed this event a lot, there were many beautiful skins, some lovely apparel and a gorgeous halo!
I enjoyed this event a lot, there were many beautiful skins, some lovely apparel and a gorgeous halo!
qiTymVx.png
ta da my girl [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/518022/51802158_350.png[/img]
ta da my girl
51802158_350.png
Oh yes
Oh yes
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42