Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2019
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 41 42
Happy greenskepper gathering everyone! I hope you have fun!!
Happy greenskepper gathering everyone! I hope you have fun!!
Seab
This fest apparel is exactly what my farmer boy Pacha needed! Happy Greenskeeper everybody! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51673190] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/516732/51673190_350.png[/img] [/url]
This fest apparel is exactly what my farmer boy Pacha needed! Happy Greenskeeper everybody!

51673190_350.png
i know im a day late but happy greenskeeper gathering!!!
i know im a day late but happy greenskeeper gathering!!!
YXd7R2s.pngZEccwEl.pngtransparent_border.png
romella/roro
she/they/he
+3 fr time
witch of time
transparent_border.pngvcPUIVB.pngp90UoHj.png
@TheClassCalico

Thanks for the explanation. I’ve been on FR since Jan, but only recently venturing into forums and since this is my first/only online game experience like this, I’m getting the hang of game stuff vs. community stuff and basic communicating skills (like how to ping!). Thanks again!
@TheClassCalico

Thanks for the explanation. I’ve been on FR since Jan, but only recently venturing into forums and since this is my first/only online game experience like this, I’m getting the hang of game stuff vs. community stuff and basic communicating skills (like how to ping!). Thanks again!
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
@Mondschatten

Thanks! I’m new to forum stuff and I think my question was about the “community events”...? I’m slowly figuring how everything fits together. This is the first online game I’ve done that has all these extra participation options. I feel like I will have clueless questions forever.
@Mondschatten

Thanks! I’m new to forum stuff and I think my question was about the “community events”...? I’m slowly figuring how everything fits together. This is the first online game I’ve done that has all these extra participation options. I feel like I will have clueless questions forever.
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
Everything’s so pretty I’m crying
Everything’s so pretty I’m crying
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
Heck yes! I've been waiting all year for this! Happy Greenskeeper everyone! [emoji=tundra star size=2]
Heck yes! I've been waiting all year for this! Happy Greenskeeper everyone!
Those skinnnsss ;;o;; I hope I get enough time to get some treasure before the event closes, I wish I had more free time!
Those skinnnsss ;;o;; I hope I get enough time to get some treasure before the event closes, I wish I had more free time!
73400185_QGhKtUE3x8ejuLQ.png L8McelQ.png
> He/Him; FtM
> Disabled
> Adult user
> +3hr server time

L8McelQ.png
L8McelQ.png
Links;
> Color challenge
> My wishlist!
> CS for FR

L8McelQ.png
YES OH MY GOD YELLOW AND GREEN ARE THE EXACT COLORS OF MY NATURE REP THIS IS PERFECT FOR HER AAAAAHHHHHHH
YES OH MY GOD YELLOW AND GREEN ARE THE EXACT COLORS OF MY NATURE REP THIS IS PERFECT FOR HER AAAAAHHHHHHH
18433edit.png
Hello,
I'm Bones!

I don't do much.
The skins are absolutely gorgeous!
The skins are absolutely gorgeous!
mqdefault.jpg
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 41 42