Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Galore's Glorious Gifts
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 98 99
Actually, I really like this new update! The goat eye vials are very helpful as well! Already used one on this dragon! [emoji=tundra happy size=2] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/519891/51989074_350.png[/img] Thanks FR team!!
Actually, I really like this new update! The goat eye vials are very helpful as well! Already used one on this dragon!

51989074_350.png

Thanks FR team!!
[emoji=bogsneak happy size=2]
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
I'm not sure if anyone's asked this, what are Galores colors?
I'm not sure if anyone's asked this, what are Galores colors?
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
OMG!!! ty FR team????????????????
OMG!!! ty FR team????????????????
definitely glad that the staff has been actually listening to player concerns and are making accessibility on site much easier. ive had negative opinions for a while now starting from the eyes system, but with galore implemented and the explanation of how new eye vials will be released, i think a lot of people are much happier now and feel like staff is addressing concerns. i personally am very glad that galore was implemented - as a way to reduce strain on the team, the website, and to make accessibility easier as a whole. so thanks so much for the update! i wholeheartedly appreciate things being taken into consideration and find my experience with flight rising back to being more positive.
definitely glad that the staff has been actually listening to player concerns and are making accessibility on site much easier. ive had negative opinions for a while now starting from the eyes system, but with galore implemented and the explanation of how new eye vials will be released, i think a lot of people are much happier now and feel like staff is addressing concerns. i personally am very glad that galore was implemented - as a way to reduce strain on the team, the website, and to make accessibility easier as a whole. so thanks so much for the update! i wholeheartedly appreciate things being taken into consideration and find my experience with flight rising back to being more positive.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
I'm glad there is a solution to the natural eye situation. I still kinda hope the gifts would stay open maybe 14 days vs 7. I recently moved to a location with limited service, so I understand how some players who can't log on often feel.
I'm glad there is a solution to the natural eye situation. I still kinda hope the gifts would stay open maybe 14 days vs 7. I recently moved to a location with limited service, so I understand how some players who can't log on often feel.
thDLJf3.pngmxk5Q9c.png
[quote]Going forward, all newly-released natural eye types will also be accompanied by two (2) matching clanbound eye type vials available at Galore’s Glorious Gifts.[/quote] So this means that all eye types (that are on the scattersight vial options like primal and multi and the uncommon-rare) won't get a clanbound eye type vials? On one hand, not sure what the exact promise was with scattersight to know what (if any) justification on not making the original older eye types get a clanbound vial. I mean, it will feel pretty unfair/cheap if say you bought 100+ scattersights to try to get your gen 1 a primal eye (and possibly still fail) only for them to now be possible for free for 2 derps. And people being salty the entire scattersight economy being nerfed. But on the other hand? Everyone would now how an easy way to get said eye types that they were past frustrated about (though those that used a lot of vials and did succeed would probably be bitter) and the scattersight economy would be nerfed, leading people to actually use them up after instead of just sitting in their vault and probably get done faster. I get it would probably be a bit of a controversial thing if scattersight eyes got clanbound (and not sure what was the promises stated when they came out to say if said anger would be justify or not), but a bit sad since it would help nerf scattersight economy and would motivate people to not save them up and would help a lot of people that wanted primal/multi on a old dragon and kind of cover a lot of frustrations from the scattersights (the near inability to get primal/multi on old dragons) though I get it would be pretty controversial with said old scattersight economy nerf and a lot of people spending gems on them losing money and old players angry they spend x amount of gems to get said old dragons already to get primal/multi and now its not a rarity/etc. On bright side, there no wording that says exactly that the clanbound vials are retired or anything so its not it would be a terribly big deal to make them galore gifts later on :3 Doubt but its not 100% stated to be impossible edit: forgot to state! I actually overall love this update! :D Nerf the eliminate economy and the clanbound vials are a sold idea that prevents people hoarding for later profit and give some custombility with said eyes and glad to see it since it feels like FR really thinking on how to work to fix/make the whole custom eye thing a better and positive experience for everyone ^-^ And glad its not 100% stated as retired since there no promise broke if say staff decides to re-release the eye vials later one :3 Kind of wish this could apply to the old breeding eyes (feels like it fix a lot of the old frustration) but get it could be a pretty controversial thing so understand
Quote:
Going forward, all newly-released natural eye types will also be accompanied by two (2) matching clanbound eye type vials available at Galore’s Glorious Gifts.
So this means that all eye types (that are on the scattersight vial options like primal and multi and the uncommon-rare) won't get a clanbound eye type vials?

On one hand, not sure what the exact promise was with scattersight to know what (if any) justification on not making the original older eye types get a clanbound vial. I mean, it will feel pretty unfair/cheap if say you bought 100+ scattersights to try to get your gen 1 a primal eye (and possibly still fail) only for them to now be possible for free for 2 derps. And people being salty the entire scattersight economy being nerfed.
But on the other hand? Everyone would now how an easy way to get said eye types that they were past frustrated about (though those that used a lot of vials and did succeed would probably be bitter) and the scattersight economy would be nerfed, leading people to actually use them up after instead of just sitting in their vault and probably get done faster.

I get it would probably be a bit of a controversial thing if scattersight eyes got clanbound (and not sure what was the promises stated when they came out to say if said anger would be justify or not), but a bit sad since it would help nerf scattersight economy and would motivate people to not save them up and would help a lot of people that wanted primal/multi on a old dragon and kind of cover a lot of frustrations from the scattersights (the near inability to get primal/multi on old dragons) though I get it would be pretty controversial with said old scattersight economy nerf and a lot of people spending gems on them losing money and old players angry they spend x amount of gems to get said old dragons already to get primal/multi and now its not a rarity/etc.

On bright side, there no wording that says exactly that the clanbound vials are retired or anything so its not it would be a terribly big deal to make them galore gifts later on :3 Doubt but its not 100% stated to be impossible

edit: forgot to state! I actually overall love this update! :D Nerf the eliminate economy and the clanbound vials are a sold idea that prevents people hoarding for later profit and give some custombility with said eyes and glad to see it since it feels like FR really thinking on how to work to fix/make the whole custom eye thing a better and positive experience for everyone ^-^
And glad its not 100% stated as retired since there no promise broke if say staff decides to re-release the eye vials later one :3 Kind of wish this could apply to the old breeding eyes (feels like it fix a lot of the old frustration) but get it could be a pretty controversial thing so understand
Selling my goat eyes for 500kt each
How to sell eyes
Send your dragon and payment over to me, Ill add the eyes and send it back.
Selling my goat eyes for 500kt each
How to sell eyes
Send your dragon and payment over to me, Ill add the eyes and send it back.
I truly appreciate you guys listening and responding to our feedback! Thank you! <3
I truly appreciate you guys listening and responding to our feedback! Thank you! <3
R3OpbRR.png
[/center]
Goat eyes lol
Goat eyes lol

Hiya c:
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 98 99