Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Galore's Glorious Gifts
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 98 99
YEeeeeeeeeeee
YEeeeeeeeeeee
ZyHyMSU.png Please always ping me!
arcane_banner.png
How lovely!!
How lovely!!
tumblr_o9lgyzAani1tk8rwxo1_100.png __ Jules | JJ
+1 FRT
I personally do not like Goat eyes, but that is an AWESOME thing the team did. ^^ Thanks for giving older Dragons a chance to have newer released eyes. ^^ ELIMINAAAAATTTTTTTTTEEEEESSSSS [emoji=coatl love size=1][emoji=fae love size=1][emoji=spiral love size=1]
I personally do not like Goat eyes, but that is an AWESOME thing the team did. ^^ Thanks for giving older Dragons a chance to have newer released eyes. ^^

ELIMINAAAAATTTTTTTTTEEEEESSSSS
im just over here like, why the heck do I have 2 elim now. xD
im just over here like, why the heck do I have 2 elim now. xD
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
This is amazing! Thanks staff! [emoji=guardian love size=1]
This is amazing! Thanks staff!
0vHOHr2.gif
Oh gosh, yay! Loving the eye update, that feels like a good compromise between the player urge to have every option at our fingertips and the dev desire to make certain things completely chance-based.
Oh gosh, yay! Loving the eye update, that feels like a good compromise between the player urge to have every option at our fingertips and the dev desire to make certain things completely chance-based.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png84.png
gifts galore!
gifts galore!
Ra2gKTW.png
may ♠ she/her ♠ +9 fr time
[ accent shop ]
Holy crap, this is awesome, thank you so much for doing the goat eye vials, and the eliminates are lifesavers!

Also, the new tooltips are really nice. The colors are a little funky on the generally warm-colored site, but I'm sure I'll get used to it fast.

Thank you for this update!
Holy crap, this is awesome, thank you so much for doing the goat eye vials, and the eliminates are lifesavers!

Also, the new tooltips are really nice. The colors are a little funky on the generally warm-colored site, but I'm sure I'll get used to it fast.

Thank you for this update!
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
Heckin' niiiiice! Really loving those Elims, plus being able to grab the future eye type vials. [emoji=bogsneak star size=1]
Heckin' niiiiice! Really loving those Elims, plus being able to grab the future eye type vials.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
GALORE, MY SON. LOVE HIM
GALORE, MY SON. LOVE HIM
lighth3.pngSNH9aOp.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 98 99