Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Galore's Glorious Gifts
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 98 99
Finally!!! I've waited for ages (over a year) to see the Wind Exaltation Pillar in the puzzles! It's the only one I haven't completed yet on Hard Mode (or any mode, for that matter). I can't wait to do it!
Finally!!! I've waited for ages (over a year) to see the Wind Exaltation Pillar in the puzzles! It's the only one I haven't completed yet on Hard Mode (or any mode, for that matter). I can't wait to do it!
"Pigeon? I'm not a pigeon. I'm a duck. D-U-K, duck." - Daffy Duck
omg this is such a nice and generous suprise ♥

can't wait to see what else there is to come :3
omg this is such a nice and generous suprise ♥

can't wait to see what else there is to come :3
   dgHlSWG.png      LEpJMnn.png
Gj9DhHn.png
JkqGYr7.png
pyAp3dI.png
0HBKL8H.png
s7kOTpJ.gif
KRcB6uC.png
o4KdtaP.png
3aAdCVC.png
hbPQKyV.png
4ogWlJU.png
Rl71vuP.png
qeWy3Ik.png
LGvol4P.png
8GgdVkW.png
9QQcg1Z.png
jgeciGJ.png
YMPbu9R.png
     eowYQBf.png
[quote name="celebie" date="2019-05-20 10:32:33" ] [quote name="Volinolona" date="2019-05-20 10:25:33" ] :/ Well, all these updates are nice, but you still aren't listening to your userbase about the eye types. Two measly vials per eye type really isn't enough - it doesn't fix the problems. Yes, we now get two dragons per player who can now have the new eyes, but that doesn't help the thousands upon thousands of old dragons on the site that still can not be fully customized because of the eye type release. You have only given us yet another version of the Scattervial - it's still limited, the supply will still dwindle, and one day there will be none left or they'll cost as much as a Light Sprite or even a kickstarter familiar. (Yeah, I know it says clan-bound, but what's to stop people from sending dragons over to other players to get the eye type put on them?) [/quote] the goat vials are account locked so they don't tank the market, so there's no reason to worry about them rising in price [/quote] @celebie - Er, they may be account bound, but the dragons they can be applied to are not. You can send your dragon to someone to have their account bound vial applied to your dragon and then have your dragon sent back to you. People will still be buying them, prices will still rise, and people will be at extreme risk for being scammed because they have no way to prove the person they are trading with has the vial unlike when said vial can be listed on the AH. There's also not really any market to tank, since eye type actually didn't do anything to change the market other than Primal and Multigaze. All other eyes are still sold at fodder prices.
celebie wrote on 2019-05-20 10:32:33:
Volinolona wrote on 2019-05-20 10:25:33:
:/
Well, all these updates are nice, but you still aren't listening to your userbase about the eye types. Two measly vials per eye type really isn't enough - it doesn't fix the problems. Yes, we now get two dragons per player who can now have the new eyes, but that doesn't help the thousands upon thousands of old dragons on the site that still can not be fully customized because of the eye type release. You have only given us yet another version of the Scattervial - it's still limited, the supply will still dwindle, and one day there will be none left or they'll cost as much as a Light Sprite or even a kickstarter familiar. (Yeah, I know it says clan-bound, but what's to stop people from sending dragons over to other players to get the eye type put on them?)

the goat vials are account locked so they don't tank the market, so there's no reason to worry about them rising in price

@celebie - Er, they may be account bound, but the dragons they can be applied to are not. You can send your dragon to someone to have their account bound vial applied to your dragon and then have your dragon sent back to you. People will still be buying them, prices will still rise, and people will be at extreme risk for being scammed because they have no way to prove the person they are trading with has the vial unlike when said vial can be listed on the AH.

There's also not really any market to tank, since eye type actually didn't do anything to change the market other than Primal and Multigaze. All other eyes are still sold at fodder prices.
Untitled2165.png O Oh Stormcatcher what have I started...
oooh i really like this update! i’m happy for the chance to have at least a couple of vials to use on pre-existing dragons and i like the changes to the trading post too- they’re super useful!
oooh i really like this update! i’m happy for the chance to have at least a couple of vials to use on pre-existing dragons and i like the changes to the trading post too- they’re super useful!
JooSuWk.png
aaaaaaaaaaaa free eliminate ;-;
aaaaaaaaaaaa free eliminate ;-;
timezone: FR+11
I'm so excited about the prospect of new puzzles. I've nearly gotten all the old ones down to memory and I anticipate the new challenge!
I'm so excited about the prospect of new puzzles. I've nearly gotten all the old ones down to memory and I anticipate the new challenge!
9iqeDz7.png
2 Eliminates?

Galore, you are too kind!
2 Eliminates?

Galore, you are too kind!
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
High fives ans respects to the FR team! Galore is amazing feature and the vials were a creative way to solve the saltiness of us old players. I salute you all!
High fives ans respects to the FR team! Galore is amazing feature and the vials were a creative way to solve the saltiness of us old players. I salute you all!
rHuw9xa.pngtumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png Make A Wish!
also I really wanted specific goat-eyed dragons thank you very much
also I really wanted specific goat-eyed dragons thank you very much
timezone: FR+11
So excited for Galore, and the little quality of life updates are a nice touch. Thanks for all your hard work!
So excited for Galore, and the little quality of life updates are a nice touch. Thanks for all your hard work!
lGriifT.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 98 99