Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shrouded in Celestial Silk
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
I admit I've been checking casually but honest i haven't seen a single one in the market like at all. I think i'd have better luck farming the coli for that one set heh. The only way to get one of these new items is through the auction house with a inflated price.
I admit I've been checking casually but honest i haven't seen a single one in the market like at all. I think i'd have better luck farming the coli for that one set heh. The only way to get one of these new items is through the auction house with a inflated price.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
[size=6][font=Monotype Corsiva][b][color=#2B768F] Honestly, same. But I'm not too worried. Eventually I'll be able to gaze upon one in the marketplace before being sniped.[/color][/b][/font][/size] ------- [center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2379058][img]https://i.imgur.com/GRmuABI.png[/img][/url][/center]

Honestly, same. But I'm not too worried. Eventually I'll be able to gaze upon one in the marketplace before being sniped.

GRmuABI.png
............... 29169624.png ........... 29169625.png ........... 42368851.png ...........
its been a while now id uhh- like to see some in the marketplace soon... lmao
its been a while now id uhh- like to see some in the marketplace soon... lmao
wealth beyond measure, outlander
[quote name="CoolBeans1" date="2019-05-23 17:36:01" ] 1)What venue(s) in the coli are most likely to see these drop? 2)What is sniping? how are people getting these in the market place, I never see them. 3)Is there a bundle available? Thank you :) [/quote] 1. Any with a good frequency of neutral enemies. 2. Sniping is the act of buying things as soon as they're on sale. 3. Yes.
CoolBeans1 wrote on 2019-05-23 17:36:01:
1)What venue(s) in the coli are most likely to see these drop?

2)What is sniping? how are people getting these in the market place, I never see them.

3)Is there a bundle available?

Thank you :)
1. Any with a good frequency of neutral enemies.
2. Sniping is the act of buying things as soon as they're on sale.
3. Yes.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Maybe more could be added, so there's more in stock when available...
Maybe more could be added, so there's more in stock when available...
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[quote name="SkyfireHuntress" date="2019-05-24 06:46:53" ] [quote name="TiffYG2133" date="2019-05-21 10:46:03" ] (...) It sells out immediately, thats why I wish there was a purchase cap on new items!!![/quote] [quote name="BirchConcentus" date="2019-05-24 04:47:49" ] (...) like I understand the initial rush for everyone to get the new apparel, but it's been two weeks already and I don't think I'm the only that's getting frustrated over not being able to find any.[/quote] I second these opinions. And I think a daily purchase cap would be nice, say 2-3 pieces of one item and then you have to wait until the next day to buy more. I haven't even seen the new apparel in the Marketplace yet and I don't have the time to spend all day refreshing the page every 5 minutes. [/quote] I'm not sure about a purchase cap, but there could be more in stock each time like 250 pieces instead of 50 or some lower number.
SkyfireHuntress wrote on 2019-05-24 06:46:53:
TiffYG2133 wrote on 2019-05-21 10:46:03:
(...) It sells out immediately, thats why I wish there was a purchase cap on new items!!!
BirchConcentus wrote on 2019-05-24 04:47:49:
(...) like I understand the initial rush for everyone to get the new apparel, but it's been two weeks already and I don't think I'm the only that's getting frustrated over not being able to find any.

I second these opinions. And I think a daily purchase cap would be nice, say 2-3 pieces of one item and then you have to wait until the next day to buy more.
I haven't even seen the new apparel in the Marketplace yet and I don't have the time to spend all day refreshing the page every 5 minutes.
I'm not sure about a purchase cap, but there could be more in stock each time like 250 pieces instead of 50 or some lower number.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
I have seen a starsilk bundle in the marketplace exactly one (1) time, and in the time it took me to confirm my purchase, it had sold out. It's getting a little dispiriting if I'm honest. And I do have way too much time on my hands and some days I've checked literally every five minutes for an hour, so you'd think I'd at least see it appear occasionally, even if I wasn't quick enough to buy it.

It would be nice if now it's not brand new any more there were a few more in stock or that it would be rotated in a little more often. Please?
I have seen a starsilk bundle in the marketplace exactly one (1) time, and in the time it took me to confirm my purchase, it had sold out. It's getting a little dispiriting if I'm honest. And I do have way too much time on my hands and some days I've checked literally every five minutes for an hour, so you'd think I'd at least see it appear occasionally, even if I wasn't quick enough to buy it.

It would be nice if now it's not brand new any more there were a few more in stock or that it would be rotated in a little more often. Please?
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png
Do snipers really just refresh the MP until it shows up?
I've been checking pretty consistently for the past week and haven't managed to even view the items in bundle or individual form. Wonder when the hype will die down enough to actually purchase these silks.
I've been checking pretty consistently for the past week and haven't managed to even view the items in bundle or individual form. Wonder when the hype will die down enough to actually purchase these silks.
I was lucky enough to find the Nebula Starsilk Circlet. Now I have 3 items in the set. And I found an [emoji=eliminate size=1] when farming for Nebula Starsilks at the Woodlands Path.
I was lucky enough to find the Nebula Starsilk Circlet. Now I have 3 items in the set. And I found an when farming for Nebula Starsilks at the Woodlands Path.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94