Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shrouded in Celestial Silk
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 93 94
[quote name="Taerar" date="2019-05-19 01:46:23" ] Sniping is annoying but I'll just wait out the initial rush as I have done in the past. Will be about 3 months until I see any but at least it wont be price gouged by then. [/quote] I guess I'm waiting, too. I sometimes check to see if there is one in the Marketplace, just in case.
Taerar wrote on 2019-05-19 01:46:23:
Sniping is annoying but I'll just wait out the initial rush as I have done in the past.

Will be about 3 months until I see any but at least it wont be price gouged by then.
I guess I'm waiting, too. I sometimes check to see if there is one in the Marketplace, just in case.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Aestheticsly pleasing.
Aestheticsly pleasing.
EGG!.gif
The nebula set is so prettyyy. *_*
The nebula set is so prettyyy. *_*
They are awesome but I wish they were sold in the Gem Marketplace so then I would actually have a chance to buy it, I have NEVER once been able to buy a new release of an item in the Treasure Marketplace :( It sells out immediately, thats why I wish there was a purchase cap on new items!!!
They are awesome but I wish they were sold in the Gem Marketplace so then I would actually have a chance to buy it, I have NEVER once been able to buy a new release of an item in the Treasure Marketplace :( It sells out immediately, thats why I wish there was a purchase cap on new items!!!
tumblr_static_4rz7u7r8ascg408wgg84co400_640_v2.png
I saw horizon starsilks in the marketplace once when I randomly checked but it just so happened to be maintenance time so I never got them...haven't seen any since :')
I saw horizon starsilks in the marketplace once when I randomly checked but it just so happened to be maintenance time so I never got them...haven't seen any since :')
Were the bundles added into the game? Because I've been looking since this update and... I never see any of them. Which is sad, I really wanted the Horizon and Teal ones.
Were the bundles added into the game? Because I've been looking since this update and... I never see any of them. Which is sad, I really wanted the Horizon and Teal ones.
I'm collecting Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds dragons! And (somewhat) breeding the ships!
1)What venue(s) in the coli are most likely to see these drop?

2)What is sniping? how are people getting these in the market place, I never see them.

3)Is there a bundle available?

Thank you :)
1)What venue(s) in the coli are most likely to see these drop?

2)What is sniping? how are people getting these in the market place, I never see them.

3)Is there a bundle available?

Thank you :)
I just saw the moondust circlet in the marketplace but there were only three and I was too late! ;-;
like I understand the initial rush for everyone to get the new apparel, but it's been two weeks already and I don't think I'm the only that's getting frustrated over not being able to find any.
I just saw the moondust circlet in the marketplace but there were only three and I was too late! ;-;
like I understand the initial rush for everyone to get the new apparel, but it's been two weeks already and I don't think I'm the only that's getting frustrated over not being able to find any.
Tl1dGxE.png
WvEXipG.png
RDt6LqI.png
Vs2WmBF.png
QUIpVFE.png
wLurwzJ.png
[quote name="TiffYG2133" date="2019-05-21 10:46:03" ] (...) It sells out immediately, thats why I wish there was a purchase cap on new items!!![/quote] [quote name="BirchConcentus" date="2019-05-24 04:47:49" ] (...) like I understand the initial rush for everyone to get the new apparel, but it's been two weeks already and I don't think I'm the only that's getting frustrated over not being able to find any.[/quote] I second these opinions. And I think a daily purchase cap would be nice, say 2-3 pieces of one item and then you have to wait until the next day to buy more. I haven't even seen the new apparel in the Marketplace yet and I don't have the time to spend all day refreshing the page every 5 minutes.
TiffYG2133 wrote on 2019-05-21 10:46:03:
(...) It sells out immediately, thats why I wish there was a purchase cap on new items!!!
BirchConcentus wrote on 2019-05-24 04:47:49:
(...) like I understand the initial rush for everyone to get the new apparel, but it's been two weeks already and I don't think I'm the only that's getting frustrated over not being able to find any.

I second these opinions. And I think a daily purchase cap would be nice, say 2-3 pieces of one item and then you have to wait until the next day to buy more.
I haven't even seen the new apparel in the Marketplace yet and I don't have the time to spend all day refreshing the page every 5 minutes.
fQZ6wTI.png57tcbef.png 36297404410_8ec06b0a50_t.jpg
Are these ever actually gonna show up this is p unfair
Are these ever actually gonna show up this is p unfair
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 93 94