Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shrouded in Celestial Silk
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 93 94
cool!
cool!
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
cool!
cool!
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
Been grinding for acouple days with no nebula silk drops, but I'm still hoping to find something. Fingers crossed ????
Been grinding for acouple days with no nebula silk drops, but I'm still hoping to find something. Fingers crossed ????
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/514086/51408594_350.png[/img] This is perfect for My newest boy. I love these sets and would love more colors someday.
51408594_350.png

This is perfect for My newest boy. I love these sets and would love more colors someday.
eXkUDbg.gif AZOFNjv.pngeXkUDbg.gif
@catchafyre
I'm not sure about the drop rate, but it could be similar to the rarity of eggs... As for the venues with good/decent frequencies of neutral enemies, that would be Woodland Path, Scorched Forest, Blooming Grove, Redrock Cove, and a few others.

@Charbar
The items are sometimes cycled out and in, so it's hard to predict when they'll be there, but they've been bought instantly, so you have to be on really often and hope there's something left for you to buy.
@catchafyre
I'm not sure about the drop rate, but it could be similar to the rarity of eggs... As for the venues with good/decent frequencies of neutral enemies, that would be Woodland Path, Scorched Forest, Blooming Grove, Redrock Cove, and a few others.

@Charbar
The items are sometimes cycled out and in, so it's hard to predict when they'll be there, but they've been bought instantly, so you have to be on really often and hope there's something left for you to buy.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[quote name="SailorSayuri" date="2019-05-18 07:09:57" ] Haven't even caught a glimpse of them in the Marketplace! How much do they cost? [/quote] I don't know, since I haven't seen them in the Marketplace yet, but the pricing could be around 100kt for a set and an average of about 10kt-15kt for individual items.
SailorSayuri wrote on 2019-05-18 07:09:57:
Haven't even caught a glimpse of them in the Marketplace! How much do they cost?
I don't know, since I haven't seen them in the Marketplace yet, but the pricing could be around 100kt for a set and an average of about 10kt-15kt for individual items.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[quote name="pyereciae2788" date="2019-05-18 13:28:06" ] [quote name="SailorSayuri" date="2019-05-18 07:09:57" ] Haven't even caught a glimpse of them in the Marketplace! How much do they cost? [/quote] I don't know, since I haven't seen them in the Marketplace yet, but the pricing could be around 100kt for a set and an average of about 10kt-15kt for individual items. [/quote] Thank you for the answer, that helped me a lot (to know how much I should save)! :D
pyereciae2788 wrote on 2019-05-18 13:28:06:
Haven't even caught a glimpse of them in the Marketplace! How much do they cost?
I don't know, since I haven't seen them in the Marketplace yet, but the pricing could be around 100kt for a set and an average of about 10kt-15kt for individual items.
Thank you for the answer, that helped me a lot (to know how much I should save)! :D
Txy1O4j.png
[quote name="SailorSayuri" date="2019-05-18 13:44:51" ] [quote name="pyereciae2788" date="2019-05-18 13:28:06" ] [quote name="SailorSayuri" date="2019-05-18 07:09:57" ] Haven't even caught a glimpse of them in the Marketplace! How much do they cost? [/quote] I don't know, since I haven't seen them in the Marketplace yet, but the pricing could be around 100kt for a set and an average of about 10kt-15kt for individual items. [/quote] Thank you for the answer, that helped me a lot (to know how much I should save)! :D [/quote] You're welcome. Those were based on the Victorian dress sets and items, released some months ago. Be sure to save lots of treasure, since the prices could be higher than what I thought.
SailorSayuri wrote on 2019-05-18 13:44:51:
pyereciae2788 wrote on 2019-05-18 13:28:06:
Thank you for the answer, that helped me a lot (to know how much I should save)! :D
You're welcome. Those were based on the Victorian dress sets and items, released some months ago. Be sure to save lots of treasure, since the prices could be higher than what I thought.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereciae2788 @SailorSayuri If you ever need to know the Marketplace price for an item just find it in the Auction House (or even on the announcement thread for new items like this) and hover over the item picture. It will have a hoard sell value for 10% of the price, so ad an extra 0 at the end to get what the item is sold for in the Market. For example the Horizon Starsilk Earrings [item=Horizon Starsilk Earrings] have a sell value of 1000 treasure, adding a 0 gives us its Market value of 10,000 treasure. Hope that helps~
@pyereciae2788
@SailorSayuri

If you ever need to know the Marketplace price for an item just find it in the Auction House (or even on the announcement thread for new items like this) and hover over the item picture. It will have a hoard sell value for 10% of the price, so ad an extra 0 at the end to get what the item is sold for in the Market.

For example the Horizon Starsilk Earrings Horizon Starsilk Earrings have a sell value of 1000 treasure, adding a 0 gives us its Market value of 10,000 treasure.

Hope that helps~
They/Them FR+2
@Alaia It helps a LOT, thank you!!! [emoji=coatl laughing size=2]
@Alaia It helps a LOT, thank you!!!
Txy1O4j.png
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 93 94