Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shrouded in Celestial Silk
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 93 94
I seem to be the only one who doesnt like new apparel =(
These are beautiful. I really hope we get a deep blue option, similar to the Night Sky silks!
These are beautiful. I really hope we get a deep blue option, similar to the Night Sky silks!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png5gpVeRL.png
Does the ruby starsilk bundle even exist? I've seen every other one!

Of course I have to like the most popular color.... oTL
Does the ruby starsilk bundle even exist? I've seen every other one!

Of course I have to like the most popular color.... oTL
banner_left2_by_mattsykun-dbncgrn.png banner_top_by_mattsykun-dblzc0q.png
bannner_mid2_by_mattsykun-dbncgfs.png
banner_bottom_by_mattsykun-dblzc0v.png
Has anyone found any in the coliseum?? My team has been fighting in every venue and I have yet to find any. They're all so pretty, I'm kinda bummed that I haven't found any ;-;
Has anyone found any in the coliseum?? My team has been fighting in every venue and I have yet to find any. They're all so pretty, I'm kinda bummed that I haven't found any ;-;
Tl1dGxE.png
WvEXipG.png
RDt6LqI.png
Vs2WmBF.png
QUIpVFE.png
wLurwzJ.png
I like these silks. They're very...OUT OF THIS WORLD (#badjoke) [emoji=tundra sad size=2]
I like these silks. They're very...OUT OF THIS WORLD (#badjoke)
[quote name="BirchConcentus" date="2019-05-14 08:33:29" ] Has anyone found any in the coliseum?? My team has been fighting in every venue and I have yet to find any. They're all so pretty, I'm kinda bummed that I haven't found any ;-; [/quote] you're not the only one
BirchConcentus wrote on 2019-05-14 08:33:29:
you're not the only one
Thurp-San ceremonial_scythe_by_dogi_crimson-da5ptqa.gifnpc_spiritfire_by_dogi_crimson-dahdjid.gifceremonial_scythe_by_dogi_crimson-da5ptqa.gif
[quote name="BirchConcentus" date="2019-05-14 08:33:29" ] Has anyone found any in the coliseum?? My team has been fighting in every venue and I have yet to find any. They're all so pretty, I'm kinda bummed that I haven't found any ;-; [/quote] 2 Days ago after lots of farming I found the nebula cloak. Dryspell since though. I love all of these and can't seem to get my hands on any in the marketplace, and only the one cloak so far from the coliseum. Fingers crossed for some better luck for all of us soon lol
BirchConcentus wrote on 2019-05-14 08:33:29:
2 Days ago after lots of farming I found the nebula cloak. Dryspell since though.

I love all of these and can't seem to get my hands on any in the marketplace, and only the one cloak so far from the coliseum. Fingers crossed for some better luck for all of us soon lol
[quote name="Oldgreendove" date="2019-05-14 03:39:30" ] I seem to be the only one who doesnt like new apparel =( [/quote] You're not alone. I'm tired of all the 'pretty' apparel, we need more rugged stuff, more weapons, more armor, just ANYTHING that's not silks / flowers / bows >.<
Oldgreendove wrote on 2019-05-14 03:39:30:

You're not alone. I'm tired of all the 'pretty' apparel, we need more rugged stuff, more weapons, more armor, just ANYTHING that's not silks / flowers / bows >.<
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
[quote name="Farwalker" date="2019-05-14 11:12:44" ] [quote name="Oldgreendove" date="2019-05-14 03:39:30" ] I seem to be the only one who doesnt like new apparel =( [/quote] You're not alone. I'm tired of all the 'pretty' apparel, we need more rugged stuff, more weapons, more armor, just ANYTHING that's not silks / flowers / bows >.< [/quote] This set is not my cup of tea either, style-wise. Although it's still well-done and i can see why others enjoy it. I would also like more "serious business" apparel but i think the balance between the amount of cute/pretty vs serious/rugged is fine. The festival apparel is usually not of the cutesy kind. I'll just wait for those. [emoji=ridgeback sleepy size=1]
Farwalker wrote on 2019-05-14 11:12:44:
Oldgreendove wrote on 2019-05-14 03:39:30:

You're not alone. I'm tired of all the 'pretty' apparel, we need more rugged stuff, more weapons, more armor, just ANYTHING that's not silks / flowers / bows >.<

This set is not my cup of tea either, style-wise. Although it's still well-done and i can see why others enjoy it. I would also like more "serious business" apparel but i think the balance between the amount of cute/pretty vs serious/rugged is fine. The festival apparel is usually not of the cutesy kind. I'll just wait for those.
sig_02_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xs.png
sig_04_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xq.pngsig_05_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y8.pngsig_06_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y6.png
sig_07_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y3.pngsig_08_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xz.pngsig_09_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xx.png
sig_10_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xw.png
These are very nice.
These are very nice.
JpR0fLu.png
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 93 94