Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Reward Delivery Changes
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
[quote name="RosieHawk" date="2019-05-15 20:21:59" ] Does the PTB read the comments all the way back here?[emoji=skull size=1] [/quote] @RosieHawk Not sure if this exactly answers your question or if you’re joking, but in case you’re curious, Aequorin made these statements in the 5th Anniversary update thread: [quote][b]On our policy of not commenting on or responding to suggestions in the forums:[/b] We do not do this as it can create confusion and uncertainty around feature and gameplay expectations. We understand that in the moment it feels beneficial to receive an immediate and affirmative response but in the long term, it's confusing and harmful. That's not fair to you or beneficial to the game. [b]On whether or not we listen to player suggestions or provide transparency:[/b] Please read through Looking Toward the Future in the 5th Anniversary thread. This is where we lay out our 2018-2019 goals/development roadmap for you. We have implemented many of your suggestions over the years, as well as crediting the community as a driving force behind these changes. When we are confident about where something is in development and have clear answers for you, we will share them with you.[/quote]
RosieHawk wrote on 2019-05-15 20:21:59:
Does the PTB read the comments all the way back here?
@RosieHawk

Not sure if this exactly answers your question or if you’re joking, but in case you’re curious, Aequorin made these statements in the 5th Anniversary update thread:
Quote:
On our policy of not commenting on or responding to suggestions in the forums:

We do not do this as it can create confusion and uncertainty around feature and gameplay expectations. We understand that in the moment it feels beneficial to receive an immediate and affirmative response but in the long term, it's confusing and harmful. That's not fair to you or beneficial to the game.

On whether or not we listen to player suggestions or provide transparency:

Please read through Looking Toward the Future in the 5th Anniversary thread. This is where we lay out our 2018-2019 goals/development roadmap for you. We have implemented many of your suggestions over the years, as well as crediting the community as a driving force behind these changes.

When we are confident about where something is in development and have clear answers for you, we will share them with you.
DraconicMusic | Female (she/they) | 20 | xOvakhZ.png Aegosexual Aromantic F8WMfQz.png | Dragon and robot enthusiast | Autistic | Hyperfixated on Mega Man
This is such a good idea! I'd love it if eventually you could offer items that were once on the Site.
This is such a good idea! I'd love it if eventually you could offer items that were once on the Site.
9aIyGs9.gif
› › Anxiety
› › Artist
› › She / They / Pagan
› › Lore Lair

This may have been said upthread and I missed it, but maybe if it were open for the 7 days, and then reopened during whatever festival was going on that month, but only for items that became available during that month.

Because even if I'm too busy to play, I always make it back for at least a few days of the festivals.

Edited to add: That's actually why I'm here now, because I was checking to see if the festival had begun.
This may have been said upthread and I missed it, but maybe if it were open for the 7 days, and then reopened during whatever festival was going on that month, but only for items that became available during that month.

Because even if I'm too busy to play, I always make it back for at least a few days of the festivals.

Edited to add: That's actually why I'm here now, because I was checking to see if the festival had begun.
frsig_zpszocgp7ui.jpg
Is there an update or anything existing that lets you see how many monsters you've battled?
Is there an update or anything existing that lets you see how many monsters you've battled?
WishList~https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51325905
I'm fine with the 1 week window. I know that means that I might also miss an item now and then if something comes up and I miss it. I can always over pay for it in the AH if I really want it as people are always selling even limited items for a profit.

Also I don't mean to sound insensitive as I also have health issue to deal with but if your not even coming on once a week how important is this site to you? There are some players only coming on a few times a year so is any item even a limited one really that important to them. Life is more important than any game and any item and it's not a punishment if you don't log on very often as that's how you choose to play. I see it as a reward to those players who do.
I'm fine with the 1 week window. I know that means that I might also miss an item now and then if something comes up and I miss it. I can always over pay for it in the AH if I really want it as people are always selling even limited items for a profit.

Also I don't mean to sound insensitive as I also have health issue to deal with but if your not even coming on once a week how important is this site to you? There are some players only coming on a few times a year so is any item even a limited one really that important to them. Life is more important than any game and any item and it's not a punishment if you don't log on very often as that's how you choose to play. I see it as a reward to those players who do.
z9bVpPy.png
Sounds good to me! I think one week is more than enough time even if you have things to do I mean u literally just have to log on press a button to get the items and log off ,,
Sounds good to me! I think one week is more than enough time even if you have things to do I mean u literally just have to log on press a button to get the items and log off ,,
I'm kinda' worried as Galore doesn't work for me?

Every day for the whole week I tried, I visited and visited, But I never got my gifts?

It just told me to come again later! When is later?!
I'm kinda' worried as Galore doesn't work for me?

Every day for the whole week I tried, I visited and visited, But I never got my gifts?

It just told me to come again later! When is later?!
9ABYYGz.pngaQp8eZz.pngNHnRMJ2.pngiwOM9O6.pngrEfOWrZ.png6Zs7hJu.pngaXbaYIT.pngGoVqS9e.pngsFMScix.pngoBrVL41.png
JssAaSJ.png
@EmaliaEclipse maybe you waited too long? like they had a date when they expire? maybe i'm wrong,, but that's what i think
@EmaliaEclipse maybe you waited too long? like they had a date when they expire? maybe i'm wrong,, but that's what i think
cyclone
any pronouns
fr time +3
you can never have too many characters
@Shredclaw I tried it as soon as the update came out, so i'm not sure what happened with my case
@Shredclaw I tried it as soon as the update came out, so i'm not sure what happened with my case
9ABYYGz.pngaQp8eZz.pngNHnRMJ2.pngiwOM9O6.pngrEfOWrZ.png6Zs7hJu.pngaXbaYIT.pngGoVqS9e.pngsFMScix.pngoBrVL41.png
JssAaSJ.png
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87