Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Reward Delivery Changes
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 86 87
Big heart eyes @ Galore
Big heart eyes @ Galore
image.png
It sounds good, i hope there will be an easy way to see on the site when she has something to give out. Maybe an announcement on the site status, latest news or an alert that links to her [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
It sounds good, i hope there will be an easy way to see on the site when she has something to give out. Maybe an announcement on the site status, latest news or an alert that links to her
rJfKzxy.gif
glorious galore
glorious galore
qwXUMw.png ?k1yCh=party.png b559c.gif
LOVE that y'all are adding such interesting, lively looking NPC's these days. They really look like they have personality instead of being sort of stock breed art with the personality put into text instead of their designs
LOVE that y'all are adding such interesting, lively looking NPC's these days. They really look like they have personality instead of being sort of stock breed art with the personality put into text instead of their designs
[quote name="StormEyeTheCat" date="2019-05-06 10:52:47" ] glorious galore [/quote] Galore-ious!
StormEyeTheCat wrote on 2019-05-06 10:52:47:
glorious galore
Galore-ious!
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
Good solution! The art of Galore is gorgeous.
Good solution! The art of Galore is gorgeous.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
I like the idea of the window being a 14 day period :0 ppl do take week long vacations, or have a lot going on in 7 day stretches. A month seems like too long to me.
I like the idea of the window being a 14 day period :0 ppl do take week long vacations, or have a lot going on in 7 day stretches. A month seems like too long to me.
[emoji=guardian happy size=2]
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo1_250.pngtumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo8_250.png
I'm curious how this will affect Marva in particular, since it's such a time-sensitive item. There's a whole year until it comes up again so the team may not have an answer yet, but I'm curious to see how it'll be handled with the new one-week pickup time span
I'm curious how this will affect Marva in particular, since it's such a time-sensitive item. There's a whole year until it comes up again so the team may not have an answer yet, but I'm curious to see how it'll be handled with the new one-week pickup time span
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
Galor is beautiful omg.

This should be an interesting feature - hopefully it goes ok, and doesn’t crash the site or anything with EVERYONE going to Galor.
Galor is beautiful omg.

This should be an interesting feature - hopefully it goes ok, and doesn’t crash the site or anything with EVERYONE going to Galor.
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 86 87