Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Reward Delivery Changes
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 86 87
Galore is such a beautiful dragon! I look forward to seeing him in the trading post when he appears! And I think this is a wonderful way to handle giving out limited items.
Galore is such a beautiful dragon! I look forward to seeing him in the trading post when he appears! And I think this is a wonderful way to handle giving out limited items.
This sounds like a beautifully creative way to deal with a vexing problem!

It never dawned on me that distributing those awesome little surprises could cut into dev time. I thought it was already part of the program somehow.

You all are awesome! Thank you!
This sounds like a beautifully creative way to deal with a vexing problem!

It never dawned on me that distributing those awesome little surprises could cut into dev time. I thought it was already part of the program somehow.

You all are awesome! Thank you!
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
A wonderful idea :D Galore is gorgeous as well!
A wonderful idea :D Galore is gorgeous as well!
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif[/center]
The art for Galore is amazing [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
The art for Galore is amazing
They/Them FR+2
I would die for Galore
I would die for Galore
Fen | They/them
[color=green][b]!!!! BEAUTIFUL GUARDIE [emoji=guardian love size=2]
!!!! BEAUTIFUL GUARDIE
Galore looks awesome, it'll be a treat to visit them. I'm glad this will add a little ceremony to getting rare items.

I hope there's an Alert reminder. -on second thought, sending one blip to every account is exactly the problem bring solved here, so I guess that's off the table. Fair enough! Either way, 7 days sounds like enough time to me.
Galore looks awesome, it'll be a treat to visit them. I'm glad this will add a little ceremony to getting rare items.

I hope there's an Alert reminder. -on second thought, sending one blip to every account is exactly the problem bring solved here, so I guess that's off the table. Fair enough! Either way, 7 days sounds like enough time to me.
I completely understand why, but I'm not entirely convinced on it? But I'm sure if it doesn't work you'll make changes again.
I completely understand why, but I'm not entirely convinced on it? But I'm sure if it doesn't work you'll make changes again.
Galore's got a heck of a beard there! [emoji=guardian love size=1]
Galore's got a heck of a beard there!
B25L2.pngo238-d01-Vixyish.pngs009-Vixyish-Chandon.pngo238-d02-Vixyish.pngo238-d03-Vixyish.pngo238-d04-Vixyish.pngs009-Vixyish-Moet.pngo238-d05-Vixyish.pngB25R2.png
i... i love galore. he's beautiful kinda find it ironic how this was announced as i was drawing a guardian dragon
thanks for the heads up, staff! you guys are the best :D
i... i love galore. he's beautiful kinda find it ironic how this was announced as i was drawing a guardian dragon
thanks for the heads up, staff! you guys are the best :D
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 86 87