Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Merch + System Updates
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 59 60
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-05-01 06:43:06" ] (whispers very softly into the darkness) the vista isn't foreshadowing it's literally just a cool little serpent we told you we wouldn't tease in this way guys (backflips out) [/quote] LOL of course the most important reply is the one I miss right before I post [emoji=skull size=1]
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-05-01 06:43:06:
(whispers very softly into the darkness)

the vista isn't foreshadowing it's literally just a cool little serpent we told you we wouldn't tease in this way guys

(backflips out)

LOL of course the most important reply is the one I miss right before I post
SbvRDbG.gif
[quote name="l0ser" date="2019-05-01 06:53:29" ] [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-05-01 06:43:06" ] (whispers very softly into the darkness) the vista isn't foreshadowing it's literally just a cool little serpent we told you we wouldn't tease in this way guys (backflips out) [/quote] Press X to Doubt [/quote] @l0ser, the vista is not a hint or a tease.
l0ser wrote on 2019-05-01 06:53:29:

the vista isn't foreshadowing it's literally just a cool little serpent we told you we wouldn't tease in this way guys

(backflips out)
Press X to Doubt

@l0ser, the vista is not a hint or a tease.
Great updates! Thanks for a ll the hard work! [emoji=coatl love size=2]
Great updates! Thanks for a ll the hard work!
They/Them FR+2
ahhh i really love being able to see official art of breeds in different poses, it makes them seem much more real :0
ahhh i really love being able to see official art of breeds in different poses, it makes them seem much more real :0
Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie
think about it
Great!
The update for Predict Morphology is handy.
Great!
The update for Predict Morphology is handy.
That tundra design [emoji=coatl love size=1] Everything looks so good! Thanks for the update guys!
That tundra design

Everything looks so good! Thanks for the update guys!
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

[quote name="bioloyg" date="2019-05-01 06:52:05" ] press F to pay respects for /morphintime [/quote] looks like someone beat me to it F
bioloyg wrote on 2019-05-01 06:52:05:
press F to pay respects for /morphintime

looks like someone beat me to it

F
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2019-05-01 06:56:38" ] [quote name="l0ser" date="2019-05-01 06:53:29" ] [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-05-01 06:43:06" ] (whispers very softly into the darkness) the vista isn't foreshadowing it's literally just a cool little serpent we told you we wouldn't tease in this way guys (backflips out) [/quote] Press X to Doubt [/quote] @l0ser, the vista is not a hint or a tease. [/quote] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate]
Aequorin wrote on 2019-05-01 06:56:38:
l0ser wrote on 2019-05-01 06:53:29:

(backflips out)
Press X to Doubt

@l0ser, the vista is not a hint or a tease.

lighth3.pngSNH9aOp.gif
The random dice scrying feature is the best! I love it!! <3
The random dice scrying feature is the best! I love it!! <3
25tXhar.png fL0umpy.png
[emoji=coatl tongue size=2]
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 59 60