Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Merch + System Updates
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59 60
Thanks staff! I love being able to randomize in the scrying workshop, but I think the large emotes are my favorite change!
Thanks staff! I love being able to randomize in the scrying workshop, but I think the large emotes are my favorite change!
arcane_small.pnglight_small.pngarcane_small.png
[center]Scrying update. NICE. [emoji=guardian love size=2][/center]
Scrying update. NICE.
db5tugi-dc7cad0e-216e-4be0-a2e2-6df929902aba.png -- - Tru
- She / Her
- Dragon Lover

Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind.
Eyyyy
Eyyyy
yUZ4k.gif
[color=green]really cool and helpful! [emoji=spiral winking size=1] (i kinda want to buy those stickers now-)
really cool and helpful! (i kinda want to buy those stickers now-)
1619_150px_slimeling_by_miirshroom-dchg7i2.pngNLrr9Yo.gifThingy.pngGeno_Walk.gifPinRSani303.png
Loving the scrying update and the emojis. Ooh, that vista...spooky. [emoji=guardian scared size=2] Wee bit of sticker shock (lol) on the price of the sticker pack.
Loving the scrying update and the emojis. Ooh, that vista...spooky.
Wee bit of sticker shock (lol) on the price of the sticker pack.
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
very cute idea to sell physical merch with codes for ingame items! i was really hoping you guys would pull off something like that w/ your merch store!!! >:]
very cute idea to sell physical merch with codes for ingame items! i was really hoping you guys would pull off something like that w/ your merch store!!! >:]
The Callenreese Clan - captorkinnie

Aslan, Ash or A
He, him and his
Pronoun.page
Click me above!!!
iuEBSJ3.png
Zn1clbn.png
czjozDN.png
JWeMvw7.png
faKBo3F.png
C2zykEL.png
H2jRHgT.png
BYpRNso.png
wqvfdXO.png
C3gPKb3.png
EXU3vSt.png
mlHpBMC.png
WtQy0hm.png
fdUVIfW.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
plague_small.png
yay!! thank you for larger emojis!!! [emoji=fae happy size=2] the scryshop update is amazing. randomizing bits is gonna be fun. oof, stickers are my weakness lol. and that tundra design is so cute!!! ...that new vista....mysterious...... [emoji=bogsneak size=1]
yay!! thank you for larger emojis!!!

the scryshop update is amazing. randomizing bits is gonna be fun.

oof, stickers are my weakness lol. and that tundra design is so cute!!!

...that new vista....mysterious......
SbvRDbG.gif
oo that new vista! am i smelling a coli venue or ancient breed?.....
oo that new vista! am i smelling a coli venue or ancient breed?.....
they/it

art | skins | links | about
[s]I am scream the sCrying 'shop new features are amazing[/s] edit: I take that back to quote another user from the next pages [quote name="DragonArbock" date="2019-05-01 10:10:54" ] Hey could we get something that's actually useful? I was excited about the link in the scrying workshop until I realized it was just the page url.. not the image url. Image url would be much, much more helpful. [/quote] I tought it was going to finally make copy-ing an image less of an hassle, but it's just useless Who the hell[i] links[/i] to a scry? We just want to post the scryes on threads, if we can't copy the URL of the image it's useless I tought I could finally use images from the scry on my phone, but nope How I had to do it before the update: 1- Inspect element on the image 2- Copy the code of the image 3- Paste onto comment and delete various "amp" that appear in the code 4- Copy paste the newfound img URL into the image thing 5- Now I have the image How I have to do it now: ... the same, because just adding a ".png" at the end of the page url doesn't work and no, just right-clicking and selecting "copy" on the image doesn't work, it used to, but one day it stopped and now I have to do it this way (didn't change browser or anything) In other words, that part of the update is utterly useless very disappointed
I am scream

the sCrying 'shop new features are amazing

edit: I take that back
to quote another user from the next pages
DragonArbock wrote on 2019-05-01 10:10:54:
Hey could we get something that's actually useful? I was excited about the link in the scrying workshop until I realized it was just the page url.. not the image url. Image url would be much, much more helpful.

I tought it was going to finally make copy-ing an image less of an hassle, but it's just useless
Who the hell links to a scry? We just want to post the scryes on threads, if we can't copy the URL of the image it's useless

I tought I could finally use images from the scry on my phone, but nope

How I had to do it before the update:
1- Inspect element on the image
2- Copy the code of the image
3- Paste onto comment and delete various "amp" that appear in the code
4- Copy paste the newfound img URL into the image thing
5- Now I have the image

How I have to do it now:
... the same, because just adding a ".png" at the end of the page url doesn't work

and no, just right-clicking and selecting "copy" on the image doesn't work, it used to, but one day it stopped and now I have to do it this way (didn't change browser or anything)

In other words, that part of the update is utterly useless

very disappointed
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
*sees new Mirror shirt* Goodbye wallet. And this was literally the best timing possible because I plan on moving back to Plague, and oh look! Plague shirt, lol
*sees new Mirror shirt* Goodbye wallet. And this was literally the best timing possible because I plan on moving back to Plague, and oh look! Plague shirt, lol
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59 60