Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Merch + System Updates
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 59 60
I can finally see the emojis properly! [emoji=pearlcatcher star size=2]
I can finally see the emojis properly!
LtDarkDoom.gif
STICKERS!!!!![emoji=coatl happy size=2]
STICKERS!!!!!
wbcvuw.jpg5C5FJH0.gif
Oh my gods... Oh my gods... That mirror shirt... That vista... HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Oh my gods... Oh my gods... That mirror shirt... That vista... HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
dbqc7ca-db91b996-3465-4e13-bd7e-ee4d25e475e4.png iVALENTINXXXXXXXX

xi LEO - HE/HIM - 3+ FRT - ACCENT SHOP ---»
Is the Sticker Star Vista going to be account bound?

Like when I redeem it, does it automatically apply? Or will it be rewarded as an item that can be sold?
Is the Sticker Star Vista going to be account bound?

Like when I redeem it, does it automatically apply? Or will it be rewarded as an item that can be sold?
PxcPoIQ.pngboZI103.pngAsJwgjb.png4H1wZ1f.pngap6zfZB.gif
"foresee progeny" for the predict morphology update lol but what on earth is that 'something swarming' creature?? shade monster? shadow ancient?? ----- [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-05-01 06:43:06" ] (whispers very softly into the darkness) the vista isn't foreshadowing it's literally just a cool little serpent we told you we wouldn't tease in this way guys (backflips out) [/quote] oh
"foresee progeny" for the predict morphology update lol

but what on earth is that 'something swarming' creature?? shade monster? shadow ancient??

Xhaztol wrote on 2019-05-01 06:43:06:
(whispers very softly into the darkness)

the vista isn't foreshadowing it's literally just a cool little serpent we told you we wouldn't tease in this way guys

(backflips out)

oh

He/Him
FR+3
[Lore Thread]
[Wishlist]

STICKERS !!!!!!!! [emoji=tundra love size=2] important update they have arrived !!!! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/48e6b816b2fbacd336fd623bb805055f/tumblr_pqzhw9k0o01royocv_540.jpg[/img]
STICKERS !!!!!!!!

important update they have arrived !!!!
tumblr_pqzhw9k0o01royocv_540.jpg
tumblr_inline_pshny4MDpG1royocv_500.pngtumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o7_100.pngtumblr_inline_peunv8JYoB1royocv_500.png
I have many questions about the stickers though. What material are they? Paper or vinyl or something else? And what are their dimensions? I can't seem to find any info on that in the hivemill store :c
I need to decide what I'm gonna put them on and this factors in ajfhkja
I have many questions about the stickers though. What material are they? Paper or vinyl or something else? And what are their dimensions? I can't seem to find any info on that in the hivemill store :c
I need to decide what I'm gonna put them on and this factors in ajfhkja
14w3s76.jpg
lore starter | badges | missing stuff list | adopt shop
she/her | 19 | +9FR time | speaks: CZ, EN, ES
Brain sometimes goofs English so please bear with me.
Nice. I really like the new vista [emoji=guardian laughing size=2]
Nice. I really like the new vista
IMZbI9C.png
Ohh! Just refreshed my page and saw this :D I'm loving the scrying workshop update ^^
Ohh! Just refreshed my page and saw this :D I'm loving the scrying workshop update ^^
207s6ti.jpgDRJ6uC2.png
Good update! I LOVE the new creature vista and the larger emojis!

Also stickers are my weakness, why did you do this to me I need all of them now
Good update! I LOVE the new creature vista and the larger emojis!

Also stickers are my weakness, why did you do this to me I need all of them now
S9zHKwd.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 59 60