Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Merch + System Updates
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
I didn't notice until just now that the fae emoji all have the same facial expression, but different positions of their fins. I really like those details, and how it matches the dragon breed lore!
I didn't notice until just now that the fae emoji all have the same facial expression, but different positions of their fins. I really like those details, and how it matches the dragon breed lore!
dlJsEIj.png
wow. thanks for all your hard work artists, dev team, and everyone.

got some stickers.
wow. thanks for all your hard work artists, dev team, and everyone.

got some stickers.
bpy9Nyr.png bP4yHX6.png 6thCBPO.pngACOZFAh.pnggoing through my everyday life- owo what’s this it’s shiny??? yum yum clouds
You should see me ordering those little pixel stickers soon!
You should see me ordering those little pixel stickers soon!
Banner.png
Love the shirts! Unfortunately they don’t come in my size (XS) which is a bummer.
Love the shirts! Unfortunately they don’t come in my size (XS) which is a bummer.
Looking for these skins!
I love that we have merch, I love the fae shirt so much! Can we get a sheet of Flight Symbol stickers? Three of in my family play and we're all in different flights so it'd be fun to buy!
I love that we have merch, I love the fae shirt so much! Can we get a sheet of Flight Symbol stickers? Three of in my family play and we're all in different flights so it'd be fun to buy!
I love the serpent in the vista, i want it to be an ancient breed
I love the serpent in the vista, i want it to be an ancient breed
BFEMrcM.png
I Love the Stickers! Everything looks so well done and nicely Printed!
I Love the Stickers! Everything looks so well done and nicely Printed!
9aIyGs9.gif
› › Anxiety
› › Artist
› › She / They / Pagan
› › Lore Lair

[emoji=mirror laughing size=2]
theultimatecatsig.gif xSkets | She/Her | Bi | Capricorn | Meme | FR + 2
xAuthor | D&D Enthusiast | Worldbuilder | Too Many OCs

xPWYW Dergs
xMeowdy-do
Nochnyr
.......................9UzrfV3.png
I just got the stickers in the mail, and they are so cute [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=1]
I just got the stickers in the mail, and they are so cute
Just received my stickers here in the UK, and a warning to others on this side of the pond, you'll likely get hit with a charge from Royal Mail (mine was £11.07) if you buy the sticker bundle.
Just received my stickers here in the UK, and a warning to others on this side of the pond, you'll likely get hit with a charge from Royal Mail (mine was £11.07) if you buy the sticker bundle.
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60