Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Merch + System Updates
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
[emoji=mirror laughing size=2]
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
[center][emoji=fae love size=2] [emoji=coatl love size=2] [emoji=guardian love size=2] [emoji=mirror love size=2] [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=2] [emoji=ridgeback love size=2] [emoji=spiral love size=2] [emoji=tundra love size=2] Honestly, they look way better when I can actually see them. :,D[/center]

Honestly, they look way better when I can actually see them. :,D
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
Big shoutout to our wonderful admins for making it ultra clear that we are not being teased or misled and the vista is just a neat vista. Transparency is love, transparency is life. [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=2]
Big shoutout to our wonderful admins for making it ultra clear that we are not being teased or misled and the vista is just a neat vista. Transparency is love, transparency is life.

4UUQPPZ.gif
[quote name="Roule" date="2019-05-02 23:31:05" ] Alright, no answer from Xhaztol. I am still interested in asking this quite simple question. @Aequorin could you perhaps give us more information about the sticker sheets? What size are she sheets, how big are the stickers, and what are they made out of? It's very hard to want to buy something when you know virtually nothing about what you're buying other than what it looks like. I'm surprised that information is still unavailable to the public, as many other people have also asked about this. [/quote] @Roule Sorry for the delay. Had to get in touch with hiveworks to confirm the dimensions. They are kiss-cut vinyl stickers. The sheets are 8" x 5.5"
Roule wrote on 2019-05-02 23:31:05:
Alright, no answer from Xhaztol. I am still interested in asking this quite simple question. @Aequorin could you perhaps give us more information about the sticker sheets? What size are she sheets, how big are the stickers, and what are they made out of? It's very hard to want to buy something when you know virtually nothing about what you're buying other than what it looks like. I'm surprised that information is still unavailable to the public, as many other people have also asked about this.

@Roule

Sorry for the delay. Had to get in touch with hiveworks to confirm the dimensions.

They are kiss-cut vinyl stickers. The sheets are 8" x 5.5"
@undel thank you! completely different from what I expected, this is very helpful information. I myself tried to get in contact with hiveworks, but have not gotten a reply yet (so I guess that doesn't matter anymore).
@undel thank you! completely different from what I expected, this is very helpful information. I myself tried to get in contact with hiveworks, but have not gotten a reply yet (so I guess that doesn't matter anymore).
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
[emoji=coatl tongue size=2]
I always appreciate to be pinged, and don't be shy to talk to me!
I love the stickers of the dragons and how they look realistic in a way!
I love the stickers of the dragons and how they look realistic in a way!
[emoji=mirror winking size=2]
152515112&trans=1.jpg
for the merch there should be hoodies!!
I'd love i a hoodie!!
for the merch there should be hoodies!!
I'd love i a hoodie!!
the
warrior cat
hatchery
arcane_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wdv.gif
Nice
Nice
13727029_T11NorkbYt25IVD.png13274078_X3bZQjxAmJAeBNH.gif13727029_T11NorkbYt25IVD.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60