Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Merch + System Updates
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
Not massively important but more along the lines of slightly irritating...

I'm somewhat new to the party but from what I can tell the easiest way to grab my dragon's ID is to go to it's page, highlight the ID at the end of the URL and copy it. I'd do that then head to Predict Morphology, right click the load box and paste the number in.

Now right clicking that box doesn't produce the paste option. I haveta ctrl+V it or type it in, and by the look of it I'd haveta type in the missing slash in the page URL before pasting the ID there.

Any chance of getting my nice, simple, lazy right click and paste option back?
Not massively important but more along the lines of slightly irritating...

I'm somewhat new to the party but from what I can tell the easiest way to grab my dragon's ID is to go to it's page, highlight the ID at the end of the URL and copy it. I'd do that then head to Predict Morphology, right click the load box and paste the number in.

Now right clicking that box doesn't produce the paste option. I haveta ctrl+V it or type it in, and by the look of it I'd haveta type in the missing slash in the page URL before pasting the ID there.

Any chance of getting my nice, simple, lazy right click and paste option back?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH YAS THANK
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH YAS THANK
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
THAT MIRROR SHIRT THOUGH
aaa i love it
ALSO YES STICKERS
THAT MIRROR SHIRT THOUGH
aaa i love it
ALSO YES STICKERS
EpekmtO.png Want a worm on a string? Wa7a43p.png
I need those stickers man
I need those stickers man
ex5BGkW.png
@Argante

I'm not sure if it helps, but the vista is going for about 2200-2500G on the Auction House and will probably lower in price a bit as more come in circulation.

@Zaerix

That's strange, the paste option is working fine for me, I wonder what's causing that. I'd personally recommend throwing it to Bug Report - chances are, you're not the only one experiencing issues.

@Argante

I'm not sure if it helps, but the vista is going for about 2200-2500G on the Auction House and will probably lower in price a bit as more come in circulation.

@Zaerix

That's strange, the paste option is working fine for me, I wonder what's causing that. I'd personally recommend throwing it to Bug Report - chances are, you're not the only one experiencing issues.

frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
nice. [emoji=guardian happy size=2]
nice.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
As someone who uses mobile, this scrying thing is great. The number one reason I didn't use emojis before, was because of how small they were. But now? [emoji=coatl tongue size=2] [i]All is well...[/i]
As someone who uses mobile, this scrying thing is great. The number one reason I didn't use emojis before, was because of how small they were. But now?

All is well...
Im back
@TheClassCalico

I'm a noodle. I thought the code directly applied like KS ones. That does help, thank you!
@TheClassCalico

I'm a noodle. I thought the code directly applied like KS ones. That does help, thank you!
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
Nice. :3
Nice. :3
PQznZys.png
Love it!! [emoji=spiral tongue size=2]
Love it!!
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h56/klomonx/b3d97d1b-9455-[/img]
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60