Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2019
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
@Lunyali

That's normal and how it should be. Dragon images are layered as dragon -> skin / accent -> eyes -> apparel. It has to be that way so we can have apparel such as goggles. Otherwise, the eyes would be on top. Drawing and coding a version of the halo that accounts for Primal and has the conflicting section cut out would be very impractical, so it layers over like any other piece of apparel.
@Lunyali

That's normal and how it should be. Dragon images are layered as dragon -> skin / accent -> eyes -> apparel. It has to be that way so we can have apparel such as goggles. Otherwise, the eyes would be on top. Drawing and coding a version of the halo that accounts for Primal and has the conflicting section cut out would be very impractical, so it layers over like any other piece of apparel.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
so fun
so fun
@Batcheva
Ok, now that's weird... They should be in the order that you got them and/or the order of events (and years).
@Batcheva
Ok, now that's weird... They should be in the order that you got them and/or the order of events (and years).
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[quote name="SporkLord" date="2019-04-27 12:06:54" ] @/Lunyali That's normal and how it should be. Dragon images are layered as dragon -> skin / accent -> eyes -> apparel. It has to be that way so we can have apparel such as goggles. Otherwise, the eyes would be on top. Drawing and coding a version of the halo that accounts for Primal and has the conflicting section cut out would be very impractical, so it layers over like any other piece of apparel. [/quote] Well said. Apparel go over everything, including other apparel. Eyes layer on top of skins/accents, so a dragon could see (of course). And obviously skins/accents layer on top of the dragon. Some apparel may conflict with eyes, like primal as stated before, and other apparel pieces, but each apparel has its own individual layer (which is why apparel can be layered in order). I don't think editing apparel items to account for eyes and other conflicting matters would be necessary, though.
SporkLord wrote on 2019-04-27 12:06:54:
@/Lunyali

Well said. Apparel go over everything, including other apparel. Eyes layer on top of skins/accents, so a dragon could see (of course). And obviously skins/accents layer on top of the dragon. Some apparel may conflict with eyes, like primal as stated before, and other apparel pieces, but each apparel has its own individual layer (which is why apparel can be layered in order). I don't think editing apparel items to account for eyes and other conflicting matters would be necessary, though.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
the Ghost Ship Navigator skin is so frickin pretty! im gonna get one for my girl kao
the Ghost Ship Navigator skin is so frickin pretty! im gonna get one for my girl kao
mill she/he 15
bye bye wavecrest! you were great!
bye bye wavecrest! you were great!

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
I want to cry so bad....
My accent was choose... and I haven't have it in the coliseum!

It's a really bad joke!
I hate coliseum so much!
I never have luck in this!
I'm so mad!
I want to cry so bad....
My accent was choose... and I haven't have it in the coliseum!

It's a really bad joke!
I hate coliseum so much!
I never have luck in this!
I'm so mad!
F3EzcZm.pngnOUegbm.png
rbLxT6q.pngsqIt933.png
I'm also mad at myself. I forgot about it because I've been so flipping busy this week :'( :'( :'(. I'm so upset. I didn't even get the apparel pieces or the halos!!!!! And I needed them for my water girls :'(
I'm also mad at myself. I forgot about it because I've been so flipping busy this week :'( :'( :'(. I'm so upset. I didn't even get the apparel pieces or the halos!!!!! And I needed them for my water girls :'(
I love the elemental festivals -w- The halos were such a great idea!
I love the elemental festivals -w- The halos were such a great idea!
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png8y7ZQrm.jpg
I missed the water halo, but next event I'll get two of it and see if I can find anyone who's up for swaps. ^^
Other than that, this was a great event!
I missed the water halo, but next event I'll get two of it and see if I can find anyone who's up for swaps. ^^
Other than that, this was a great event!
73400185_QGhKtUE3x8ejuLQ.png L8McelQ.png
> He/Him; FtM
> Disabled
> Adult user
> +3hr server time

L8McelQ.png
L8McelQ.png
Links;
> Color challenge
> My wishlist!
> CS for FR

L8McelQ.png