Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2019
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
This has been a really fun festival! I loved the new skins, accents and favors! The Fathomsearch Spirit Jug looks great on some of my dragons!
This has been a really fun festival! I loved the new skins, accents and favors! The Fathomsearch Spirit Jug looks great on some of my dragons!
Happy wavecrest!!
Happy wavecrest!!
This has been a great festival, it's helped me finally get my water dragons all dressed up! They eagerly await the return of their father, even from the bountiful forests of glademama!
This has been a great festival, it's helped me finally get my water dragons all dressed up! They eagerly await the return of their father, even from the bountiful forests of glademama!
I love the skins, but is anyone else having the same problem I am?

I thought I had bought the Fasciatus skin but I didn't see it in my inventory. So I bought it again just now. And it still is not in my inventory, but my treasure is definitely gone that I spent on it. It didn't show up in my vault either.

Is anyone else having this problem?

eta: Okay, nevermind. For some reason it's showing between the Trickmurk Circus and Mistral Jamboree skins instead of with the other Wavecrest Saturnalia skins and accents.
I love the skins, but is anyone else having the same problem I am?

I thought I had bought the Fasciatus skin but I didn't see it in my inventory. So I bought it again just now. And it still is not in my inventory, but my treasure is definitely gone that I spent on it. It didn't show up in my vault either.

Is anyone else having this problem?

eta: Okay, nevermind. For some reason it's showing between the Trickmurk Circus and Mistral Jamboree skins instead of with the other Wavecrest Saturnalia skins and accents.
tumblr_on2jk2roo91r0vp0no1_250.png
@Batcheva
Skins and accents should be appearing in order of ID numbers (or release times), not by events. At least you found them.
@Batcheva
Skins and accents should be appearing in order of ID numbers (or release times), not by events. At least you found them.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
I'm bothered by RNG, since I get accents from the Coliseum soon after buying them fromt he Marketplace... Wasted money, right there. But it's fine.
I'm bothered by RNG, since I get accents from the Coliseum soon after buying them fromt he Marketplace... Wasted money, right there. But it's fine.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[quote name="pyereciae2788" date="2019-04-26 11:56:25" ] @Batcheva Skins and accents should be appearing in order of ID numbers (or release times), not by events. At least you found them. [/quote] Hmmm. Looking at the skin, the ID number is in the correct place, it just happens to be between my final Trickmurk Circus and first Mistral Jamboree skins. Very strange. I've never seen them out of place before.
pyereciae2788 wrote on 2019-04-26 11:56:25:
@Batcheva

Hmmm. Looking at the skin, the ID number is in the correct place, it just happens to be between my final Trickmurk Circus and first Mistral Jamboree skins. Very strange. I've never seen them out of place before.
tumblr_on2jk2roo91r0vp0no1_250.png
i am very happy that it is finally Wavecrest Saturnalia. i was looking forward to the halo and i’m not disappointed. the skin/accent selection is also lovely, but..

to see such a direct shoutout in the lore about the missing Tidelord brings with it great waves of melancholy, at least to me. i still just cant get over the fact that our dragon flight truly lost our deity.

in the meantime, its great to see that the water flight is still swimming strong and the dragons are finding other ways to get around a missing Tidelord. i know this missing deity situation will most likely resolve itself eventually, and i’m eager to see the future lore of what the Tidelord has possibly been up to since he’a been gone. but as of now i am v sad about it
i am very happy that it is finally Wavecrest Saturnalia. i was looking forward to the halo and i’m not disappointed. the skin/accent selection is also lovely, but..

to see such a direct shoutout in the lore about the missing Tidelord brings with it great waves of melancholy, at least to me. i still just cant get over the fact that our dragon flight truly lost our deity.

in the meantime, its great to see that the water flight is still swimming strong and the dragons are finding other ways to get around a missing Tidelord. i know this missing deity situation will most likely resolve itself eventually, and i’m eager to see the future lore of what the Tidelord has possibly been up to since he’a been gone. but as of now i am v sad about it
- C l a n   A b y s s -

You left our lungs for canteens.
You left our ankles for anchors.

- -
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50761828] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/507619/50761828_350.png[/img] [/url] question: is the halo supposed to cover the dropping liquid part of my dragons primal eyes? anyone else finding it strange? I would love to use the halo on this dragon but it just looks too weird to me

50761828_350.png

question: is the halo supposed to cover the dropping liquid part of my dragons primal eyes?
anyone else finding it strange? I would love to use the halo on this dragon but it just looks too weird to me
gd43G6m.png
Finally got my first chest - Abyssal Attire - after grinding in Redrock Cove.
Finally got my first chest - Abyssal Attire - after grinding in Redrock Cove.
Looking for fandragons! DreamSMP, Attack on Titan, Detroit: Become Human and more!
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47