Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2019
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 46 47
i have a question, do i NEED ot switch to water gathering to get the tokens for this festival? i feel like ive never switched before for any other festival and got them. am i wrong?
i have a question, do i NEED ot switch to water gathering to get the tokens for this festival? i feel like ive never switched before for any other festival and got them. am i wrong?
QFXpYkj.png
[center] Happy Wavecrest! I am obsessing over the apparel and how well it goes with male spirals! Normally I don't pay much attention to Spirals but the way the curves of the water compliment the Spiral bodies and the fish is [i]kissing[/i] my boy, I am screaming! Thank you, staff! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49624494] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/496245/49624494_350.png[/img] [/url]
Happy Wavecrest!

I am obsessing over the apparel and how well it goes with male spirals! Normally I don't pay much attention to Spirals but the way the curves of the water compliment the Spiral bodies and the fish is kissing my boy, I am screaming! Thank you, staff!

49624494_350.png
Happy Wavecrest everyone! The familiar and apparel are amazing <333
Happy Wavecrest everyone! The familiar and apparel are amazing <333
0vHOHr2.gif
[quote name="Alyheart" date="2019-04-22 19:07:38" ] i have a question, do i NEED ot switch to water gathering to get the tokens for this festival? i feel like ive never switched before for any other festival and got them. am i wrong? [/quote] @Alyheart You can also find the tokens in the coliseum from neutral- and water-aligned monsters.
Alyheart wrote on 2019-04-22 19:07:38:
@Alyheart

You can also find the tokens in the coliseum from neutral- and water-aligned monsters.
13590084.png

Our ancient forests need protecting.
They are worth more standing.
I think festival is my favorite!
I think festival is my favorite!
Happy wavecrest everyone!

The fathomsearch spirit jug seems like a patronus to me does anyone agree?
Happy wavecrest everyone!

The fathomsearch spirit jug seems like a patronus to me does anyone agree?
[quote name="@Alyheart" date="2019-04-22 19:07:38" ] i have a question, do i NEED ot switch to water gathering to get the tokens for this festival? i feel like ive never switched before for any other festival and got them. am i wrong? [/quote] Yes, you do need to gather in Water to get the giant sand dollars from gathering. But there are more ways to get holiday currency, apart from gathering. As Yellowcello pointed out, you might've gotten your tokens from the coliseum, as all water and neutral enemies drop them. Additionally they can be brewed at Baldwin's.
@Alyheart wrote on 2019-04-22 19:07:38:
Yes, you do need to gather in Water to get the giant sand dollars from gathering. But there are more ways to get holiday currency, apart from gathering. As Yellowcello pointed out, you might've gotten your tokens from the coliseum, as all water and neutral enemies drop them. Additionally they can be brewed at Baldwin's.
b roooo just add fins is so pr etty!
b roooo just add fins is so pr etty!
me and you were just like glue
UqN4jFQ.png
LOVE the skins! Happy wavecrest saturnalia!
LOVE the skins! Happy wavecrest saturnalia!
fnwuhKd.pngtn0RSo5.pngmtHAEL4.pngcHa0MYt.pngqCVFNJp.png
That coatl skins so pretty!!!
That coatl skins so pretty!!!
615i00.png
Fr blog | Adopts | Skins
Fr + 0
oru7s0.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 46 47