Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 158 159
YEAH, take THAT, Aguar. Tideloaf is NOT gone.

Why else would we be looking for him during this Wavesat
YEAH, take THAT, Aguar. Tideloaf is NOT gone.

Why else would we be looking for him during this Wavesat
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
Give me a dragon with many legs
Give me a dragon with many legs
This is a signature.
Can't wait to see what the ancients look like! Especially since they can break lineart. Exciting!

I wonder how they're going to be released. Will we all get an equal chance to get one? Or will the snipers be the only ones making money for a few months like usual?
Can't wait to see what the ancients look like! Especially since they can break lineart. Exciting!

I wonder how they're going to be released. Will we all get an equal chance to get one? Or will the snipers be the only ones making money for a few months like usual?
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
I'm so excited now! I can't wait to see what the ancient breeds look like!
I'm so excited now! I can't wait to see what the ancient breeds look like!
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
So excited!!
So excited!!
gL8gG09.png
Omg yay! Thank you Devs for updating us! I’m sure we are all super excited for ancient dragons!
Omg yay! Thank you Devs for updating us! I’m sure we are all super excited for ancient dragons!
4WmwDza.png Call me Ash! (she/her)
+2 FR time
Don’t be scared to talk to me! I love meeting new people!
so ancient breeds are just basically going to be fillers. tbh, I think I would prefer to wait for the modern breeds.
so ancient breeds are just basically going to be fillers. tbh, I think I would prefer to wait for the modern breeds.
njkZvZC.png
I just came to the Waters from Plague, I'm literally livin in Leviathan Trench's Void.
And you tell me that Tidefather is gone somewhere....

I didn't do that.
I just came to the Waters from Plague, I'm literally livin in Leviathan Trench's Void.
And you tell me that Tidefather is gone somewhere....

I didn't do that.
Let me feel your heartbeat, beating at the end.
In Virgo – The Chosen
Please please PLEASE pay attention to your health. You are all doing a fantastic job and are all wonderful. We appreciate everything you do, and don't let anyone make you feel guilty or rushed. We have ample amounts of gorgeous art and content to keep us happy with the game, and anyone who wants to act up needs to step back and calm down. At least this is how I feel, being a freelance artist and all. One team can only do so much. Be good to yourselves! You're phenomenal! Looking forward to all the updates but please pace yourselves. [emoji=familiar heart]
Please please PLEASE pay attention to your health. You are all doing a fantastic job and are all wonderful. We appreciate everything you do, and don't let anyone make you feel guilty or rushed. We have ample amounts of gorgeous art and content to keep us happy with the game, and anyone who wants to act up needs to step back and calm down.

At least this is how I feel, being a freelance artist and all. One team can only do so much.

Be good to yourselves! You're phenomenal! Looking forward to all the updates but please pace yourselves.
ca78ee60950ce346cd1ae8bffe7b06f866a7b17d.png ♦ Chei
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Sketch Shop
Adoptables
a280fec94e5c3376916c45a790b087a8dd93da06.png
Wow, I’m so excited for ancient breeds! What a great way to address the understandablely long wait between modern breeds! This is awesome
Wow, I’m so excited for ancient breeds! What a great way to address the understandablely long wait between modern breeds! This is awesome
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 158 159