Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159
Could someone please help me with an argument/misunderstanding, LOL. Not sure how to put it, the two of us just read this development different I think. But is the ONLY way to get an ancient breed to buy a breed change scroll, and use it on one of your existing, or modern, dragons, or are they coming out as their own breed?
Could someone please help me with an argument/misunderstanding, LOL. Not sure how to put it, the two of us just read this development different I think. But is the ONLY way to get an ancient breed to buy a breed change scroll, and use it on one of your existing, or modern, dragons, or are they coming out as their own breed?
bAMdmKk.png
^^^^^
I am also wondering this
^^^^^
I am also wondering this
theultimatecatsig.gif
@Feral71 @pizzahats i assume you can buy the breed change scroll and turn your dragons into ancients, then be able to breed them once their breeding cooldown is over
like w the breed change scrolls for modern dragons
@Feral71 @pizzahats i assume you can buy the breed change scroll and turn your dragons into ancients, then be able to breed them once their breeding cooldown is over
like w the breed change scrolls for modern dragons
Feel free to call me Arachnid! Pronouns are she/her or they/them. 2 hours ahead of FR.
@ArachnidArcana but what I am wondering, is the ONLY way to get an ancient breed is if you have to buy an ancient breed change scroll and change one of your existing MODERN dragons? Because to me, it isn't worth changing what I already have/like just to get something new.

*edited to include @Akiri
@Aequorin *
@ArachnidArcana but what I am wondering, is the ONLY way to get an ancient breed is if you have to buy an ancient breed change scroll and change one of your existing MODERN dragons? Because to me, it isn't worth changing what I already have/like just to get something new.

*edited to include @Akiri
@Aequorin *
bAMdmKk.png
regarding the Tidelord...i don't think he has fallen, since his acolytes still have powers. i think he is evolving and will come out more bada$$ than before. he is the keeper of the deep, you know. many mysteries live in the deep that nobody but him knows about. like Cthulhu...maybe the Tidelord ran into him in the deep recesses of the ocean. wouldn't it be rad if he came out looking like Cthulhu in some way?
regarding the Tidelord...i don't think he has fallen, since his acolytes still have powers. i think he is evolving and will come out more bada$$ than before. he is the keeper of the deep, you know. many mysteries live in the deep that nobody but him knows about. like Cthulhu...maybe the Tidelord ran into him in the deep recesses of the ocean. wouldn't it be rad if he came out looking like Cthulhu in some way?
will these ancient dragons be sold for gems only? so that players will spend real money into the game to buy gems. i forsee these dragons to be out of the price range for everyone but the richest players. inflation will skyrocket in the marketplace.
will these ancient dragons be sold for gems only? so that players will spend real money into the game to buy gems. i forsee these dragons to be out of the price range for everyone but the richest players. inflation will skyrocket in the marketplace.
@Aequorin @Akiri @Xhaztol

I am super duper sorry for the ping, but I wanted someone to see this question! Will the Ancient breeds be permanent, or will they be taken away at the release of the Modern ones?
@Aequorin @Akiri @Xhaztol

I am super duper sorry for the ping, but I wanted someone to see this question! Will the Ancient breeds be permanent, or will they be taken away at the release of the Modern ones?
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png hellohello AMBER | She/her
Feel free to message me!
I will dress your dragons for free!
Please look at my wishlist!
@Feral71 i bought dragons specifically to convert, that might be a good idea to do! pick up some interesting color cheap dragons (the kind some might use for exault fodder) and keep them tucked away to convert w scrolls when they come out. genes dont matter cause theyll be triple basic after conversion, anyways

@Disruptive i know im not one of the ones you pinged, but i dont see why they would take it away, would that mean taking dragons out of peoples dens?
@Feral71 i bought dragons specifically to convert, that might be a good idea to do! pick up some interesting color cheap dragons (the kind some might use for exault fodder) and keep them tucked away to convert w scrolls when they come out. genes dont matter cause theyll be triple basic after conversion, anyways

@Disruptive i know im not one of the ones you pinged, but i dont see why they would take it away, would that mean taking dragons out of peoples dens?
Feel free to call me Arachnid! Pronouns are she/her or they/them. 2 hours ahead of FR.
it's not worth it.
it's not worth it.
bAMdmKk.png
I'm gonna scry them
I'm gonna scry them
1 2 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159