Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 158 159
god i honestly cant wait i just really love this bc i wanted something like this. this so great for artists. i just wonder how the genes will be like.
god i honestly cant wait i just really love this bc i wanted something like this. this so great for artists. i just wonder how the genes will be like.
6OECEOe.pnglWOVJox.png
same
same
[quote name="eyelessfox" date="2019-04-20 17:34:21" ] love the unicorn desiher [/quote] Thanks! [emoji=tundra happy] It links to the source thread if you're looking for the artist and more of their work. - I went and read the tidelord update and all I can think of is this water God of a dragon taking a nap in a deep sea cave somewhere when whole clans bust in like "WE THOUGHT YOU HAD FALLEN" leaving the Tidelord to just be like "fallen asleep, yeah."
eyelessfox wrote on 2019-04-20 17:34:21:
love the unicorn desiher
Thanks! It links to the source thread if you're looking for the artist and more of their work.
-
I went and read the tidelord update and all I can think of is this water God of a dragon taking a nap in a deep sea cave somewhere when whole clans bust in like "WE THOUGHT YOU HAD FALLEN" leaving the Tidelord to just be like "fallen asleep, yeah."
vbbuHj.png FR -1
LF: BANANA, ROSE, & ROBIN
mEb1lVG.png
I think that this is an incredibly eloquent solution. And thank you, as always, for the transparency!

And... for your willingness to address the mental and physical health needs of your development team. "Crunch" and the negative impacts on developers are in the spotlight these days; every effort to mitigate it ought to be applauded.

Well done on every count!
I think that this is an incredibly eloquent solution. And thank you, as always, for the transparency!

And... for your willingness to address the mental and physical health needs of your development team. "Crunch" and the negative impacts on developers are in the spotlight these days; every effort to mitigate it ought to be applauded.

Well done on every count!
15evlog.jpg
Oh wow, I'm super excited for the introduction of ancient dragons. I will admit that I wish they had apparel, but appreciating genes in and of themselves, and knowing that they will have exclusive shiny new features (like wyverns and strange other dragons) more than makes up for it! Can't wait to see what's cooking when June rolls around :D
Oh wow, I'm super excited for the introduction of ancient dragons. I will admit that I wish they had apparel, but appreciating genes in and of themselves, and knowing that they will have exclusive shiny new features (like wyverns and strange other dragons) more than makes up for it! Can't wait to see what's cooking when June rolls around :D
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
i!!! am so excited for ancient breeds and everything!!! oh my goodness this is exciting
i!!! am so excited for ancient breeds and everything!!! oh my goodness this is exciting
scruffy.png heyyy
hey you! yea, that's right.....
YOU!
want a free dragon? or to get rid of one?
clicky here :))
heyyy jt3PpxV.png TWBwqEH.png
Quite disappointed to be honest, I would have expected a lot more re: work on new regular breeds.
Quite disappointed to be honest, I would have expected a lot more re: work on new regular breeds.
Can't wait!
Can't wait!
I'm quite excited about the Ancient Breeds! I'm not big on dressing my dragons up, I just like their designs and slapping skins on them (which should work with custom skins), so the lack of apparel doesn't bother me :'D I never understood FR's passion for dressing dragons up but I do hope the ones who do care won't be too upset about it.

I also really hope the first ancient breed is the Gaoler since they've been mentioned first in the lore, and Emperors are not... Quite... A living thing, though I really really want one. Though I love the idea of a swiftwing as well. I really hope it's not too hard to get those! Usually a few snipers grab them before everyone and them sell it for absurd prices. I'm someone who plays casually, I can't afford that ;;
I'm quite excited about the Ancient Breeds! I'm not big on dressing my dragons up, I just like their designs and slapping skins on them (which should work with custom skins), so the lack of apparel doesn't bother me :'D I never understood FR's passion for dressing dragons up but I do hope the ones who do care won't be too upset about it.

I also really hope the first ancient breed is the Gaoler since they've been mentioned first in the lore, and Emperors are not... Quite... A living thing, though I really really want one. Though I love the idea of a swiftwing as well. I really hope it's not too hard to get those! Usually a few snipers grab them before everyone and them sell it for absurd prices. I'm someone who plays casually, I can't afford that ;;
Only just found this, but I’m still glad I did — this both already looks and sounds awesome!!
Only just found this, but I’m still glad I did — this both already looks and sounds awesome!!
mkyCRvi.png JJCIVETT.
they/any
FR +2

IPSUM
28259.png 28252.png
jeph august!!
but u can call me jeph, jay, jj, august, auggie... the list goes on haha

4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 158 159