Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 158 159
[quote name="0rangedragon" date="2019-04-20 04:50:04" ] [quote name="@Emylee" date="2019-04-20 02:36:10" ] It would be nice, if you cared more for support tickets - I haven't heard back for mine since around 3 weeks now :/ Eternal youth hatchlings for sale in the AH (which I bought accidently), shouldn't that be something to take care of to prevent further bugs like that?? [/quote] I'm confused as to what you mean here. You can sell eternal youth hatchlings in the AH. You can even search for them that way. It's marked with an icon that they are eternally youthful above their health bars. Sorry you bought them accidentally but it's not a bug. Or am I misunderstanding what you meant? [/quote] [color=5b76eb]Adding onto this, yes, eternally youthful hatchlings can be sold, but the tooltip for the item used to permababy dragons is outdated and could do with a touch-up sometime down the line to reduce confusion. Previously, eternally youthful hatchlings couldn't be sold or exalted (I believe?), but this was changed further down the line. :) [/color]
0rangedragon wrote on 2019-04-20 04:50:04:
@Emylee wrote on 2019-04-20 02:36:10:
It would be nice, if you cared more for support tickets - I haven't heard back for mine since around 3 weeks now :/ Eternal youth hatchlings for sale in the AH (which I bought accidently), shouldn't that be something to take care of to prevent further bugs like that??

I'm confused as to what you mean here. You can sell eternal youth hatchlings in the AH. You can even search for them that way. It's marked with an icon that they are eternally youthful above their health bars. Sorry you bought them accidentally but it's not a bug. Or am I misunderstanding what you meant?
Adding onto this, yes, eternally youthful hatchlings can be sold, but the tooltip for the item used to permababy dragons is outdated and could do with a touch-up sometime down the line to reduce confusion.

Previously, eternally youthful hatchlings couldn't be sold or exalted (I believe?), but this was changed further down the line. :)

frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
[quote name="@Skyure" date="2019-04-20 00:35:00" ] Uh, short version being Old dragons will be realesed for birthday, and the other stuff is just breeding related? (I looked at that wall of text, and the little TL:DR at the end, and ... nope. Not understanding anything) [/quote] [color=5b76eb]Kind of! I believe they mean ancient breeds will be a sub-type of dragon, in a sense-- they will lack apparel, and have genes that differ from "modern" breeds, that are released only rarely due to the sheer amount of work of drawing everything for that breed; ancients won't be restricted to the limb rules of modern breeds (at least four legs, two+ wings, a tail, etc) and will thus likely differ in that regard. Ancients will be able to breed with their own species, but not with modern breeds. The stretches of time it'll take between releases is uncertain - we know that the first will be released on Flight Rising anniversary, but that specific date is unlikely to be a tradition for breed releases.[/color]
@Skyure wrote on 2019-04-20 00:35:00:
Uh, short version being Old dragons will be realesed for birthday, and the other stuff is just breeding related?
(I looked at that wall of text, and the little TL:DR at the end, and ... nope. Not understanding anything)

Kind of! I believe they mean ancient breeds will be a sub-type of dragon, in a sense-- they will lack apparel, and have genes that differ from "modern" breeds, that are released only rarely due to the sheer amount of work of drawing everything for that breed; ancients won't be restricted to the limb rules of modern breeds (at least four legs, two+ wings, a tail, etc) and will thus likely differ in that regard.

Ancients will be able to breed with their own species, but not with modern breeds.

The stretches of time it'll take between releases is uncertain - we know that the first will be released on Flight Rising anniversary, but that specific date is unlikely to be a tradition for breed releases.

frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
I don't think anyone has asked this. Will ancient breeds and their genes be added to the pool of daily exalt bonuses? If an ancient breed is the daily bonus, can the gene bonus be a modern gene and vice versa?
I don't think anyone has asked this. Will ancient breeds and their genes be added to the pool of daily exalt bonuses? If an ancient breed is the daily bonus, can the gene bonus be a modern gene and vice versa?
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
i wonder what they will look like
i wonder what they will look like
This is incredible!!
This is incredible!!
EST-FTM-any pronouns
x7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.png
:O
:O
this so cool out of any creature[img]https://sketch.io/render/sk-48fa42e72eeec35ea6efeba11bc6c213.jpeg[/img] i looooooovvvvvvvvveeeee dragons they have always been my thing hope this works
this so cool out of any creaturesk-48fa42e72eeec35ea6efeba11bc6c213.jpeg i looooooovvvvvvvvveeeee dragons they have always been my thing hope this works
@Emylee

I think, since the Youthful ones have there own sperate Search-Criteria, you simply can set the Filter to Hatchling and they shouldnt Pop up anymore (?)
@Emylee

I think, since the Youthful ones have there own sperate Search-Criteria, you simply can set the Filter to Hatchling and they shouldnt Pop up anymore (?)
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
I could not be more excited for the introduction of ancient breeds. I honestly believe you awesome developers are beyond brilliant for coming up with the *perfect* solution to the backlog issue. I hope everyone's feeling well and having fun! [emoji=ridgeback star]
I could not be more excited for the introduction of ancient breeds. I honestly believe you awesome developers are beyond brilliant for coming up with the *perfect* solution to the backlog issue. I hope everyone's feeling well and having fun!
vbbuHj.png FR -1
LF: BANANA, ROSE, & ROBIN
mEb1lVG.png
love the unicorn desiher
love the unicorn desiher
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 158 159