Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Laced & Edged
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 60 61
eh. neither here nor there

I don't love it. I don't like it. I don't hate it. I will never use it.

the list of genes I like are getting shorter, while the ones I don't like continues to grow
eh. neither here nor there

I don't love it. I don't like it. I don't hate it. I will never use it.

the list of genes I like are getting shorter, while the ones I don't like continues to grow
tumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif7GZL67L.png74564023p.png70421400p.png6bg3tVz.pngtumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif
[quote name="Devilledegghead" date="2019-04-09 23:34:58" ] I know it’s supposed to be feather patterns but it mostly just looks like bumps. The coatl in the post looks like a pickle. [/quote] This. [emoji=spiral tongue] They could have picked some better preview colors (earthy/natural tones, perhaps). None of them are particularly satisfying for the new genes. Nice to have more treasure options, though! I was [i]just [/i]wondering when they'd release a new one.
Devilledegghead wrote on 2019-04-09 23:34:58:
I know it’s supposed to be feather patterns but it mostly just looks like bumps. The coatl in the post looks like a pickle.

This.

They could have picked some better preview colors (earthy/natural tones, perhaps). None of them are particularly satisfying for the new genes. Nice to have more treasure options, though! I was just wondering when they'd release a new one.
1aEvf03.png
I see that Image URL.
Skychicken
I see that Image URL.
Skychicken
TOW2n3q.png
:O

YES please!
:O

YES please!
ʚ˚*.✧.*˚ɞ
Nice
Nice
XSTEf.gifvWggu.gif
YyB0n.gifMsN0e.gifxpXwR.gifJtKrE.gif
WMS3e.gifWGZTf.gif
q1eJn.gifeIcdE.gif
These have a good start but they are very very incomplete.

Go back to the references and find a better way to transition from edged feathers to plain legs and belly.

I suggest stippling or even a fading gradient would be better than this. The random clumps and single edged feathers is very very unnatural and look more like warts than anything else.

A better strategy would be to identify places to put the feather texture like along the back, nose, base of feet above the toes, neck just under the chin, elbows, etc. And leave the rest a gentle pattern like tapir, that fades into plain colors.

Also the tundra does not mesh well with the circular father pattern. The artist should pick out and outline clumps of fur in a much pointier shape.

These have a good start but they are very very incomplete.

Go back to the references and find a better way to transition from edged feathers to plain legs and belly.

I suggest stippling or even a fading gradient would be better than this. The random clumps and single edged feathers is very very unnatural and look more like warts than anything else.

A better strategy would be to identify places to put the feather texture like along the back, nose, base of feet above the toes, neck just under the chin, elbows, etc. And leave the rest a gentle pattern like tapir, that fades into plain colors.

Also the tundra does not mesh well with the circular father pattern. The artist should pick out and outline clumps of fur in a much pointier shape.

Woah 0A0
Woah 0A0
ew9u8Xp.png
I CANNOT BREATHE WITHOUT THIS CHILD [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=72&bodygene=26&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=31&tertgene=10&winggene=26&wings=72&auth=193144560438f197ea559b014d13fbf7526d3ff5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Why must i be so broke..
I CANNOT BREATHE WITHOUT THIS CHILD
dragon?age=0&body=72&bodygene=26&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=31&tertgene=10&winggene=26&wings=72&auth=193144560438f197ea559b014d13fbf7526d3ff5&dummyext=prev.png

Why must i be so broke..
Refer me on Pokefarm: KitsukiFire
Refer me on Dappervolk!
Refer me on Pokemon Go: 8VRQMHTF3 (PM if you'd like to add me!)
I don't know whether I like them or not.
I don't know whether I like them or not.
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
i'm not blown away but they seem useful and it's always nice to have more cheap genes. i agree with the lace/laced issue, probably would have gone with scalloped if i was naming it. i look forward to scrying tomorrow!
i'm not blown away but they seem useful and it's always nice to have more cheap genes. i agree with the lace/laced issue, probably would have gone with scalloped if i was naming it. i look forward to scrying tomorrow!
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 60 61