Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Laced & Edged
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
I have been looking forward to this day. Now we can have scaled dragons
I have been looking forward to this day. Now we can have scaled dragons
I love these ah !
I love these ah !
ohh
ohh
Scaled... Dragons! YESSSSSSSSS
I can't wait to make Crazy projects
Scaled... Dragons! YESSSSSSSSS
I can't wait to make Crazy projects
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
WKtl2lb.png
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
°

°
219OsL8.gif Untitled353_20210801045801.png Hey there! I'm Chill/Flora. I use She/Her pronouns.
Gotta fix my sig
very inactive :(
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
unknown.png
Ooo they look like fish scales!
Ooo they look like fish scales!
Ok, I need to critique the art here: The "scales/laces" whatever you want to call them are too sparsely spread and end up looking like diseased boils. The type of boils that developed during the Black Plague, for example.

Perfect for the Plague Flight really, but generally speaking, it still isn't as good as it could be if the "scales/laces" were closer together and all over the body to give a more feathered OR scaley look to the design (which more people could enjoy).

*This is only a critique on this gene's art and does not reflect on my thoughts over any other subjects, to be clear*

Ok, I need to critique the art here: The "scales/laces" whatever you want to call them are too sparsely spread and end up looking like diseased boils. The type of boils that developed during the Black Plague, for example.

Perfect for the Plague Flight really, but generally speaking, it still isn't as good as it could be if the "scales/laces" were closer together and all over the body to give a more feathered OR scaley look to the design (which more people could enjoy).

*This is only a critique on this gene's art and does not reflect on my thoughts over any other subjects, to be clear*

(+3 FR time)
Pastel and horror lair
At first i was sceptical but then i changed my mind after regening this babe. I think on certain dragons with certain color palettes it works. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50962914] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/509630/50962914_350.png[/img] [/url]
At first i was sceptical but then i changed my mind after regening this babe. I think on certain dragons with certain color palettes it works.

50962914_350.png
divider_wifi.png
I was excited at first because I thought the gene would put the dark edges on the tips of feathers like in birds. I wanted to make some feathered dergs look like laced foul. My hopes were quickly dashed.
I was excited at first because I thought the gene would put the dark edges on the tips of feathers like in birds. I wanted to make some feathered dergs look like laced foul. My hopes were quickly dashed.
______________ Guides
Glimmer & Gloom
Festival Coliseum Guide
Comprehensive Coli Builds List
Maki’s Coliseum Builds
_________ Nature Newbies
L.O.S.T.
The Bladewood
Discount Battle Shop
----
______
chicken dragons!!
chicken dragons!!
(wishlist in bio) 9YNBdbA.pngoutput-onlinepngtools_1.png [img]https://imgur.com/oaONRiZ[/img]
So now we have Lace and Laced? Coulda had a bit of a better name. That's going to get confusing.
So now we have Lace and Laced? Coulda had a bit of a better name. That's going to get confusing.
86848868.png

Looking for more cool dragons to add to your lair? Check out my dragons for sale HERE.
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61