Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Laced & Edged
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
I have been looking forward to this day. Now we can have scaled dragons
I have been looking forward to this day. Now we can have scaled dragons
I love these ah !
I love these ah !
ohh
ohh
Scaled... Dragons! YESSSSSSSSS
I can't wait to make Crazy projects
Scaled... Dragons! YESSSSSSSSS
I can't wait to make Crazy projects
+2
109.pngvistafestival_10.pngJqlkxca.png
KvxzF3W.png[/url]
JIE0aCj.png
sfdkpl.jpg
JIE0aCj.png

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4%

WZAiU.gifsofYr.gifvS3Au.gifw4Rsz.gifJAEJ3.gif1F2jC.gifYQEo5.gif
2dwgl81.jpg
Ooo they look like fish scales!
Ooo they look like fish scales!
Ok, I need to critique the art here: The "scales/laces" whatever you want to call them are too sparsely spread and end up looking like diseased boils. The type of boils that developed during the Black Plague, for example.

Perfect for the Plague Flight really, but generally speaking, it still isn't as good as it could be if the "scales/laces" were closer together and all over the body to give a more feathered OR scaley look to the design (which more people could enjoy).

*This is only a critique on this gene's art and does not reflect on my thoughts over any other subjects, to be clear*

Ok, I need to critique the art here: The "scales/laces" whatever you want to call them are too sparsely spread and end up looking like diseased boils. The type of boils that developed during the Black Plague, for example.

Perfect for the Plague Flight really, but generally speaking, it still isn't as good as it could be if the "scales/laces" were closer together and all over the body to give a more feathered OR scaley look to the design (which more people could enjoy).

*This is only a critique on this gene's art and does not reflect on my thoughts over any other subjects, to be clear*

(+3 FR time)
At first i was sceptical but then i changed my mind after regening this babe. I think on certain dragons with certain color palettes it works. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50962914] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/509630/50962914_350.png[/img] [/url]
At first i was sceptical but then i changed my mind after regening this babe. I think on certain dragons with certain color palettes it works.

50962914_350.png
16_by_midnightpintowolf-dcswwdo.png
I was excited at first because I thought the gene would put the dark edges on the tips of feathers like in birds. I wanted to make some feathered dergs look like laced foul. My hopes were quickly dashed.
I was excited at first because I thought the gene would put the dark edges on the tips of feathers like in birds. I wanted to make some feathered dergs look like laced foul. My hopes were quickly dashed.
_____ ____ Nature Newbies
Seedling Starter Packs
L.O.S.T.
The Bladewood
Discount Battle Shop
____ Guides
Glimmer & Gloom
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
Festival Coliseum Guide
Comprehensive Coli Builds List
chicken dragons!!
chicken dragons!!
9YNBdbA.png

[img]https://imgur.com/TOQEIhk[/img]
So now we have Lace and Laced? Coulda had a bit of a better name. That's going to get confusing.
So now we have Lace and Laced? Coulda had a bit of a better name. That's going to get confusing.
silhouette__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daesakl.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60