Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Laced & Edged
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
I love the new genes, but Laced? That's a single letter off a gene that already exists: Lace.
Maybe it should've been called something else. But all the same, I do really like them.
I love the new genes, but Laced? That's a single letter off a gene that already exists: Lace.
Maybe it should've been called something else. But all the same, I do really like them.
waldo_2.png MusicalDreamer.png
Laced is terminology used with actual birds for those of y'all asking Just look at this chicken: [img]https://i.imgur.com/0Qw2o6v.jpg[/img] So I am very glad that they used the word laced! Chicken dragons rejoice!
Laced is terminology used with actual birds for those of y'all asking
Just look at this chicken:
0Qw2o6v.jpg

So I am very glad that they used the word laced! Chicken dragons rejoice!
Emblem-2_100px.png
[emoji=coatl laughing]
qPUMNWy.png
[quote name="Wakor" date="2019-04-12 20:36:52" ] We're just gonna be OK with having a gene called Lace and a gene called Laced? Aight. [/quote] dw people arent okay and someone already made a several hundred thousand treasure purchase mistake because of the lace/d garbage :/// like i get its ornithological terminology but its too close to the name of a gene we already have!!
Wakor wrote on 2019-04-12 20:36:52:
We're just gonna be OK with having a gene called Lace and a gene called Laced? Aight.
dw people arent okay and someone already made a several hundred thousand treasure purchase mistake because of the lace/d garbage :///

like i get its ornithological terminology but its too close to the name of a gene we already have!!
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
They're interesting but seem like they're going over the lineart art of the Dragon like

There's no flow with the dragons anatomy..sort of looks like Dragon acne or warts :(

I don't like either laced genes so..SUCKS FOR THOSE WHO'LL BE CONFUSED :/
They're interesting but seem like they're going over the lineart art of the Dragon like

There's no flow with the dragons anatomy..sort of looks like Dragon acne or warts :(

I don't like either laced genes so..SUCKS FOR THOSE WHO'LL BE CONFUSED :/
Howdy! I'm a 25 y.o. black furry artist who does USD comms

I love preview.gif chickens

(WANT SOME ART OF YOUR FURRY OC? )
Love it! Finally had the perfect genes for Charizard: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49460681] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/494607/49460681_350.png[/img] [/url]
Love it! Finally had the perfect genes for Charizard:

49460681_350.png
BN2qBx.jpg
I know I'm not the only one feeling this but lace or laced should have their names changed to avoid confusion.
I know lace is named after an actual feather pattern, so maybe a change fr laced could be good?

I for one suggest doily as a possible new name for the gene.
I know I'm not the only one feeling this but lace or laced should have their names changed to avoid confusion.
I know lace is named after an actual feather pattern, so maybe a change fr laced could be good?

I for one suggest doily as a possible new name for the gene.
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
These genes look very 2d.
These genes look very 2d.
He's a narrow man with a narrow plan.
The first Ground, Fissure, and Boulder/Myrid dragons in the game.
I sell house centipede dragons. You love house centipede dragons.
WOW I AM REALLY LOVING THESE DRAGONS HERE[emoji=heart]
WOW I AM REALLY LOVING THESE DRAGONS HERE
The intention is good,but they kind of look like goosebumps.
The intention is good,but they kind of look like goosebumps.
Don't know what to say but I want a signature.
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61