Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Familiar Uprising
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107
Does the chest have to be opened today or can it be opened later and not lock shut? I'm new here, so sorry for the dumb question.
Does the chest have to be opened today or can it be opened later and not lock shut? I'm new here, so sorry for the dumb question.
new_eye_icon_13_x_90.png EbtKS.pngDustcarve_Crystal_Pedestal.gifold-oaks-2.png
Darn I wish the uprising lasted longer.
Darn I wish the uprising lasted longer.
PFU56VO.png
[quote name="@Sheanar" date="2019-04-02 21:20:57" ] Does the chest have to be opened today or can it be opened later and not lock shut? I'm new here, so sorry for the dumb question. [/quote] I think it can be opened at any point this week, but I'm new too so maybe get another opinion it you can
@Sheanar wrote on 2019-04-02 21:20:57:
I think it can be opened at any point this week, but I'm new too so maybe get another opinion it you can
PFU56VO.png
[quote name="@LuckyKitty" date="2019-04-02 21:35:34" ] [quote name="@Sheanar" date="2019-04-02 21:20:57" ] Does the chest have to be opened today or can it be opened later and not lock shut? I'm new here, so sorry for the dumb question. [/quote] I think it can be opened at any point this week, but I'm new too so maybe get another opinion it you can [/quote] From what I know, you can keep the chest in your hoard as long as you like, it will remain openable indefinitely. If there was a time before which it needed to be opened, the staff would have let us know.
@LuckyKitty wrote on 2019-04-02 21:35:34:
@Sheanar wrote on 2019-04-02 21:20:57:
I think it can be opened at any point this week, but I'm new too so maybe get another opinion it you can
From what I know, you can keep the chest in your hoard as long as you like, it will remain openable indefinitely. If there was a time before which it needed to be opened, the staff would have let us know.
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
The statment under the chest anouncement has me endlessly confused.

(NOTE 1: For those who are new to this kind of Marva gift: opening this item will yield another container of similar crafting materials, and opening that item will result in the same (14 possible outcomes). You can keep doing this indefinitely for the remainder of the day to decide on which one you want to keep, because...)

(NOTE 2: The functionality of whatever item you have in your hoard will change in the rollover period between April 1st and April 2nd, so keep an eye on what you've got as that time approaches!)

What does it mean? Our brightest minds are currently working on answering that question.
The statment under the chest anouncement has me endlessly confused.

(NOTE 1: For those who are new to this kind of Marva gift: opening this item will yield another container of similar crafting materials, and opening that item will result in the same (14 possible outcomes). You can keep doing this indefinitely for the remainder of the day to decide on which one you want to keep, because...)

(NOTE 2: The functionality of whatever item you have in your hoard will change in the rollover period between April 1st and April 2nd, so keep an eye on what you've got as that time approaches!)

What does it mean? Our brightest minds are currently working on answering that question.
Opened mine...ended up with "Paper Pearlcatcher Masque"...meh, no biggie.
Opened mine...ended up with "Paper Pearlcatcher Masque"...meh, no biggie.
I was super busy with work all day on Monday so I didn’t get to see this :(
I was super busy with work all day on Monday so I didn’t get to see this :(
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
Ugh, been super busy, so I missed it. From what I can gather, the familiars flipped spots with the dragons. Sounds like it was fun. Didn't get a chance to flip through the item either. That's okay though, got a paper Fae mask by default, and I'm in Arcane, and like Fae, so that works.
Ugh, been super busy, so I missed it. From what I can gather, the familiars flipped spots with the dragons. Sounds like it was fun. Didn't get a chance to flip through the item either. That's okay though, got a paper Fae mask by default, and I'm in Arcane, and like Fae, so that works.
qPCsFXD.gifiJgGlJd.png
Aww...was hoping the familiar toggle would stick around...Oh well. I got a paper fae mask, though I'm left wondering how the dragons get these masks on their faces without distroying them, what with the various horns, crests, frills, etc. that they have. XP

Also, We usually get a "depleted" version of the Marva chest after opening them...but I can't find one in my hoard...I thought that was part of the joke...a depleted chest that would forever open into another depleted chest...
Aww...was hoping the familiar toggle would stick around...Oh well. I got a paper fae mask, though I'm left wondering how the dragons get these masks on their faces without distroying them, what with the various horns, crests, frills, etc. that they have. XP

Also, We usually get a "depleted" version of the Marva chest after opening them...but I can't find one in my hoard...I thought that was part of the joke...a depleted chest that would forever open into another depleted chest...
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Have you tried those masks from Marva boxes on Snapper dragons? I am CRYING [emoji=fae love] So cool I need them all
Have you tried those masks from Marva boxes on Snapper dragons?
I am CRYING

So cool I need them all
My Dragon Cave scrollMy sales tabdreaming city pixelsDogiCrimson's pixelsGalopa's Old Oaks - Old dragons shelter and re-homing serviceUseful guides and resourcesMy art logMy dragon logMy wishlist and services
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107