Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Goat and Swirl Eye Types
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 122 123
Omg i need swirl so badly.
Time to go back to the coli!
Omg i need swirl so badly.
Time to go back to the coli!
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
Woah these are awesome! Loving the goat eyes we need a goat emoji
Woah these are awesome! Loving the goat eyes we need a goat emoji
GOAT EYES!!!!
GOAT EYES!!!!
cQS6PnX.png
T0lT2WO.png
45IOEOz.png
Jg1iwNo.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png

wCNI1.gif
pXZvU.gif
yy9yo.gif
yHVqe.gif
Swirls are lovely! It sucks that a new eye type was added to the natural pool when it seems like most people were against adding new natural types. (EDIT) But, it's good that it impacts common eye rarity instead of primal/multigaze/facet. Still, though, at least the more fun eye type is the one you can get from coli [emoji=guardian laughing]
Swirls are lovely!
It sucks that a new eye type was added to the natural pool when it seems like most people were against adding new natural types. (EDIT) But, it's good that it impacts common eye rarity instead of primal/multigaze/facet.
Still, though, at least the more fun eye type is the one you can get from coli
To the coliseum I go!

Edit: More natural eye types is something I can absolutely get behind! Just wanted to voice my support here so you all know that not everyone is opposed to this :)
To the coliseum I go!

Edit: More natural eye types is something I can absolutely get behind! Just wanted to voice my support here so you all know that not everyone is opposed to this :)
signbot.gif
Hhaaah I love these so much!
Hhaaah I love these so much!
shop_banner.png
The new eye types are cool and all, but sadly theyre not for me. I havent even hatched a dragon with faceted, multi-gaze, or primal eyes yet, so with this, it wont be any different. And different eye types are mainly visible on babies anyway.

Sometimes I wish adult Skydancer eyes were bigger. Cant see them very well on females.

But cool nonetheless!
The new eye types are cool and all, but sadly theyre not for me. I havent even hatched a dragon with faceted, multi-gaze, or primal eyes yet, so with this, it wont be any different. And different eye types are mainly visible on babies anyway.

Sometimes I wish adult Skydancer eyes were bigger. Cant see them very well on females.

But cool nonetheless!
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
Amaaaziiing
Amaaaziiing
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
Flight Rising: H-