Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Goat and Swirl Eye Types
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 122 123
[i][b]y e s[/b][/i] edit: just had a look, and damn, i wish goat was released earlier, before i got my "demonic" dragon. oh well, swirl will work just perfect for him instead [emoji=red star]
y e s

edit: just had a look, and damn, i wish goat was released earlier, before i got my "demonic" dragon. oh well, swirl will work just perfect for him instead
forum%20banner%201.png forum%20banner%20extra.png forum%20banner%202.png
Ahhhh goat eyes! They're perfect [emoji=familiar heart]
Ahhhh goat eyes! They're perfect
Excellent new eyes!!
Excellent new eyes!!
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
I LOVE IT
I LOVE IT
I wish goat was through a vial. It's really going to effect breeding projects and I just personally don't like it.
I wish goat was through a vial. It's really going to effect breeding projects and I just personally don't like it.
Yay! New eyes, they look super cool!! :D
Yay! New eyes, they look super cool!! :D
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
OH MY I NEED THOSE GOAT EYES NOW
OH MY I NEED THOSE GOAT EYES NOW
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
GOAT!!!! oh my god these are amazing
GOAT!!!! oh my god these are amazing
Sunny
They/Them
FR+3
15589.png 100 Hatchling Challenge
100 Generation Challenge
Long Drop Coliseum Challenge
Breed out the Ugly Challenge
Wishlist
neat!
neat!
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
Yessssssssss, more eye types! they are amazing! (tho i wish the goat was the drop and swirl the possible outcome, but eh, that's just my personal taste, still, this is exciting, time to grind in the Coli! [emoji=heart])
Yessssssssss, more eye types! they are amazing! (tho i wish the goat was the drop and swirl the possible outcome, but eh, that's just my personal taste, still, this is exciting, time to grind in the Coli! )
water.gif --- she/her
FR +9
working adult
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 122 123