Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, March 2019
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
Ahahaha i noticed the mistake too and i got confused for a second[emoji=ridgeback tongue]
Ahahaha i noticed the mistake too and i got confused for a second
cbQdPvX.png
'but half my lair fits the theme!' yeah... mood (also who's ready for mistjam owo)
'but half my lair fits the theme!' yeah... mood (also who's ready for mistjam owo)
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
I loved the updates, thank you!
I loved the updates, thank you!
Heads up, I'm awkward.
6tzHcpd.jpg
Eeeek i got on art spotlight!! i literally threw my phone when i saw, i'm so happy! :D thanks for putting me there :0!!!!
Eeeek i got on art spotlight!! i literally threw my phone when i saw, i'm so happy! :D thanks for putting me there :0!!!!
wB6a41TxH_8Vzrqk8bWYsyEimHORcK7Z0Z3gbImaxzXXimBTPCns1lb0EC9jLhscb-JO8YUDOeWuNiDlHPEyObzf8B1jZ3R_i9XKOQnREnWbAuwNVgRC9fveZKpa30_oOKRpSLOd5D7cJ5Or7nXBOlYzU3ZZPHqUzNkj_UFjCiHfeeQ_HOX7Fkc6EFhBZGN5XjUsudKlaThKxwJuvNHqtDnvZc9udJygA3xxXFrnUD8iYe_nxDlGLWU78G6_ryRHdOw3hpxvv_Ffda0FrVDtjB9iUykZBW5iZeE_Zi22AXsewVsWMRpx_YUe3FJr-MW1P--aWU72-fG8DlD9tKoy7fs-JhogtmQ93U8mCu7BRLQ50690DufZHCZaeJjwHwbzvWNmsWe56jSmHPr1UO02ZOYDOG1RMRVqh-U1J9vLeQyx6GnKCD0D09Nctqm8XWOT5fk1lc60VV7XfOObl4Ro5c4YVDltP_ooIFLe-I_y3urD1REQdCNsoUNAuxoRQB9u_mlzhM5FcoRxUeNhVWSTNgsiFRiC8_T2S8hyHSapEoRpiyBwkIKLXyGdW74M2ALOmWZaZYR86Ktuy1rAhSKr_shwMfGgKbtCjmUDRJ2K6cF8ZU_QTGkDfvo1NdI0cIjxFD64QYxLxTQSZi5EwMqYuAO_9b1cnpM8cj9CVWjAZstG1KfOMT7ISo8oA5Q9mtjhN6JssXl2Hg7Di3hhJzAljYoCTbIzn_4vgMNEH_gwH3UrIr9zMEBpB2A=w100-h100-no?.png
I'm sorry, but I'm not submitting ANYTHING anymore to the FR deviantart group until serious attention is payed to it on a regular basis. I've had art sit for months and expire rather than be accepted or declined. Less than half of the fanart I've produced has made it through because of pure neglect. Everything else here is wonderful and I'm overjoyed for that, but please stop suggesting we submit to a group that is never maintained. It's just really frustrating and disappointing. It's a huge source of frustration for me and I don't want any users to go through that anymore. One big accepting day every three months is not enough. All my submissions have expired by then! It needs to be taken care of and all submissions managed at least once a week, or set acceptance to auto!
I'm sorry, but I'm not submitting ANYTHING anymore to the FR deviantart group until serious attention is payed to it on a regular basis. I've had art sit for months and expire rather than be accepted or declined. Less than half of the fanart I've produced has made it through because of pure neglect. Everything else here is wonderful and I'm overjoyed for that, but please stop suggesting we submit to a group that is never maintained. It's just really frustrating and disappointing. It's a huge source of frustration for me and I don't want any users to go through that anymore. One big accepting day every three months is not enough. All my submissions have expired by then! It needs to be taken care of and all submissions managed at least once a week, or set acceptance to auto!
Awesome, thanks for the updates! :)
Awesome, thanks for the updates! :)
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
gene art errors? when :3:
gene art errors? when :3:
YS0YdoS.png
IofdFoL.png __
i[ wishlist ] ___ [ sky collection ] ___ [ personal logs ] ___ [ avatar dragon ]

I like all the recent updates, I'd love an update on the bestiary! I'd like to be able to scroll over to see if I have the familiar, what level I've bonded with it, or if it's still wary. Also, something else I've thought about that would be nice, being able to lock an item in the hoard to keep it from being sold/used/etc. I know we have the hoard, but it would be nice to be able to lock a few items in the regular inventory too.
I like all the recent updates, I'd love an update on the bestiary! I'd like to be able to scroll over to see if I have the familiar, what level I've bonded with it, or if it's still wary. Also, something else I've thought about that would be nice, being able to lock an item in the hoard to keep it from being sold/used/etc. I know we have the hoard, but it would be nice to be able to lock a few items in the regular inventory too.
njkZvZC.png
oOoOo awesome!!
oOoOo awesome!!
Nice!
Nice!
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13