Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, March 2019
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I'm really pleased with all the QoL updates, so small but so important for people that regularly use the site. Congratulations to everyone who got Spotlighted as well! [emoji=coatl tongue]
I'm really pleased with all the QoL updates, so small but so important for people that regularly use the site.

Congratulations to everyone who got Spotlighted as well!
Heart.gif
Thank you for the emojis, and for the quality of life updates! They've definitely made things easier. And the new emotes are cute. [emoji=tundra tongue]
Thank you for the emojis, and for the quality of life updates! They've definitely made things easier. And the new emotes are cute.
Na5WGHa.png
I'm waiting for that archer emoji.
I'm waiting for that archer emoji.
[center]thanks staff for dealing with that little hiccup earlier! [emoji=coatl laughing][/center]
thanks staff for dealing with that little hiccup earlier!
water_banner.pngice_banner.pngplague_banner.pngice_banner.pngarcane_banner.pngplague_banner.png
Total Dragons Exalted: 5608 Huh. Thought that number would be higher. [emoji=tundra laughing]
Total Dragons Exalted: 5608

Huh. Thought that number would be higher.

:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
Nice
Nice
mlHpBMC.png
dT9HQge.png
WQA384m.png
BzjAkuF.png
oouioVf.png
NQvcoP6.png
^ I agree with felinekind, dealt with brilliantly :)

Can't believe I've only exalted 2523 dragons in 5 years and 9 months on here! Not that many really... I might have to up my exalt game haha
^ I agree with felinekind, dealt with brilliantly :)

Can't believe I've only exalted 2523 dragons in 5 years and 9 months on here! Not that many really... I might have to up my exalt game haha
Ufb9xKy.pngOLCJDTC.jpg
I also appreciated the immediate response to users reporting bugs back when HD was first released. Keep up the communication and when applicable, speedy fixes!
I also appreciated the immediate response to users reporting bugs back when HD was first released. Keep up the communication and when applicable, speedy fixes!
Oh
Oh
I really appreciate all the quality-of-life updates lately! Also! Thanks so much for the art feature! [emoji=ridgeback star] I didn't expect that at all!
I really appreciate all the quality-of-life updates lately!
Also! Thanks so much for the art feature! I didn't expect that at all!
sword-bookend-hilt-L.pngbook-jay.png book-marvin.png book-candy.png
win98-plague-alt.gif06SKWEG.giftiny-pixel-uranium-bounce.gif06SKWEG.gifwin98-rainbow-alt.gif

book-ricky.png book-faceless-new.png dadbook.pngsword-bookend-blade-R.png dtlkngd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13