Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, March 2019
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Thanks to all of you for your hard work!!!! <3
Thanks to all of you for your hard work!!!! <3
Gpasq5f.png
Nice!
Nice!
Thanks so much for these updates and welcome back Ara! [emoji=tundra happy]
Thanks so much for these updates and welcome back Ara!
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
Thank you for the updates and improvements! Loving the spotlight of dragons, can't wait to flick through the whole thread o wo
Thank you for the updates and improvements! Loving the spotlight of dragons, can't wait to flick through the whole thread o wo
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
Akiri's art is masterful as always, I see.
Akiri's art is masterful as always, I see.
@Aequorin
It's great to see that the Wildclaw scrolls are back but might we ever get a set, predictable schedule for when WC scrolls will cycle in? To my knowledge it's random.
@Aequorin
It's great to see that the Wildclaw scrolls are back but might we ever get a set, predictable schedule for when WC scrolls will cycle in? To my knowledge it's random.
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
Hey look, speak of the devil, my last submission to your DA just expired

Yeah. No. Please stop advertising this group, it's nothing but upsetting.
Hey look, speak of the devil, my last submission to your DA just expired

Yeah. No. Please stop advertising this group, it's nothing but upsetting.
Please let the next quality of life update be adding a search option to item-adding in CR and PM ;w; It is simply hell for people like me with over 65 pages of items. Manually looking through all the images to find the item I need, just takes me back to my childhood in the 90's where I had to find refferences in books manually without any digital aid. That is what sending item through PM and CR is like!![emoji=ridgeback scared]
Please let the next quality of life update be adding a search option to item-adding in CR and PM ;w; It is simply hell for people like me with over 65 pages of items.

Manually looking through all the images to find the item I need, just takes me back to my childhood in the 90's where I had to find refferences in books manually without any digital aid. That is what sending item through PM and CR is like!!
Good work!!

I know there is a lot that is still being worked on, and areas of the site that aren't complete yet. But over the years, the FR team has never given up on us, and kept this going even with the pitfalls and issues that cropped up over the years.

CHEERS!!

There are areas, not sure where'd they go, that I'd love to see fixed.

Like a "select all" options in the rest of the hoard/Vault. :)
Or the achievements for games. :) <3

*edit*

I know well back "in the day", there was talk of an rpg. That the coli originally was only the fighting module for that. Will we ever get that or has that been stuck on the back burner for semi-good?

But I know those are close to the bottom of the barrel. :)
Good work!!

I know there is a lot that is still being worked on, and areas of the site that aren't complete yet. But over the years, the FR team has never given up on us, and kept this going even with the pitfalls and issues that cropped up over the years.

CHEERS!!

There are areas, not sure where'd they go, that I'd love to see fixed.

Like a "select all" options in the rest of the hoard/Vault. :)
Or the achievements for games. :) <3

*edit*

I know well back "in the day", there was talk of an rpg. That the coli originally was only the fighting module for that. Will we ever get that or has that been stuck on the back burner for semi-good?

But I know those are close to the bottom of the barrel. :)
Cool!~
Cool!~
vQjCN2I.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13