Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Springswarm
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44
So cute!
So cute!
mlHpBMC.png
dT9HQge.png
WQA384m.png
BzjAkuF.png
oouioVf.png
NQvcoP6.png
I'M SERIOUS!I SENT THE PERSON A FRIEND REQUEST[emoji=coatl star][emoji=coatl star]
I'M SERIOUS!I SENT THE PERSON A FRIEND REQUEST
FoxScara.png
This is convenient. I am in dire need of insects. Happy Bug-fest everyone.
This is convenient. I am in dire need of insects. Happy Bug-fest everyone.
JpR0fLu.png
By the four arms of the Arcanist, 'fairly commonly' indeed.
I'll get a Hydra before a boar at this rate
By the four arms of the Arcanist, 'fairly commonly' indeed.
I'll get a Hydra before a boar at this rate
Nice
Nice
ew9u8Xp.png
Does anyone know how often the boars turn up? I've played for three hours across 3 different venues and haven't seen them once, and granted, I'm levelling up a new Coli team, but I'm starting to feel like I'm missing something?
Does anyone know how often the boars turn up? I've played for three hours across 3 different venues and haven't seen them once, and granted, I'm levelling up a new Coli team, but I'm starting to feel like I'm missing something?
5XOMGIA_zpscy9yadtq.png
@Foxhall
Depends on player, it's quite random I think. I advice lots of patience and focusing on low level venues, especially Woodland Path. And remember they can drop from every opponent in coli.
@Foxhall
Depends on player, it's quite random I think. I advice lots of patience and focusing on low level venues, especially Woodland Path. And remember they can drop from every opponent in coli.
6veVs0O.png4DqQy0d.pngjDH4oZy.pngEYwhnj1.png50Cjsbf.pngB26R2.png .
“Stars, everywhere.
So many stars that I could not for the life of me understand
how the sky could contain them all yet be so black.”
~ P.Watts 'Blindsight'
I kiiind of think 'fairly commonly' is a stretch... .. just saying... something you play hours for isn't 'fairly common', the adorable candy sweet hearts before this were 'fairly common.'

Reading up on the trouble some have been having, these boars are more like-- annoyingly illusive lol.
I kiiind of think 'fairly commonly' is a stretch... .. just saying... something you play hours for isn't 'fairly common', the adorable candy sweet hearts before this were 'fairly common.'

Reading up on the trouble some have been having, these boars are more like-- annoyingly illusive lol.
iedrmq.png
Loving these bonus xp holidays!
Loving these bonus xp holidays!
KkU8mrc.pngeobeTej.pngDRWcvaG.pngMRN8Xxu.pngHRukefK.png
So is all of this just in the Coliseum?
So is all of this just in the Coliseum?
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44