Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Love a Noggle
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
[emoji=mirror]
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
Bye bye noggles :(
I missed it, but these guys are still really cute [emoji=familiar heart] Just bought them in the auction house
I missed it, but these guys are still really cute Just bought them in the auction house
Signature_zpss7bcoadx.jpg
[quote name="Sprinklez1234" date="2019-02-23 07:33:27" ] Bye bye noggles :( [/quote]
Sprinklez1234 wrote on 2019-02-23 07:33:27:
torture_isaac.png
RIP noggles, thank God I got them from the Colliseum.

Now I'm just waiting for Trickmurk Circus to start!
RIP noggles, thank God I got them from the Colliseum.

Now I'm just waiting for Trickmurk Circus to start!
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
@Yewwily whered you get your flights sexuality emblem?
@Yewwily whered you get your flights sexuality emblem?
tumblr_inline_nwugxzMDyv1t7d5o3_500.gif
I didn’t get any Noggles T^T

Edit: I couldn’t even grind cause my colintram sucks
I didn’t get any Noggles T^T

Edit: I couldn’t even grind cause my colintram sucks
I LUV SCRYING. GIMME SOME G1S TO SCRY. I MAY NOT BE THE BEST SCRYER BUT PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT
ctYHVNq.png ←------ CHECK OUT THIS WONDERFUL THREAD! giphy.gif
[quote name="mothlarvas" date="2019-02-15 05:59:17" ] OK BUT CONCEPT??? fae emojis but all the faces are just :| and its only the crests that are different. please staff i will be so happy [/quote] [emoji=fae angry][emoji=fae confused][emoji=fae deadpan][emoji=fae happy][emoji=fae laughing][emoji=fae love][emoji=fae sad][emoji=fae scared][emoji=fae sleepy][emoji=fae star][emoji=fae tongue][emoji=fae winking] SDJHFGSJKDFG THANK YOU BASED STAFF
mothlarvas wrote on 2019-02-15 05:59:17:
OK BUT CONCEPT??? fae emojis but all the faces are just :| and its only the crests that are different. please staff i will be so happy
SDJHFGSJKDFG THANK YOU BASED STAFF
[quote name="mothlarvas" date="2019-03-02 10:14:41" ] [quote name="mothlarvas" date="2019-02-15 05:59:17" ] OK BUT CONCEPT??? fae emojis but all the faces are just :| and its only the crests that are different. please staff i will be so happy [/quote] [emoji=fae angry][emoji=fae confused][emoji=fae deadpan][emoji=fae happy][emoji=fae laughing][emoji=fae love][emoji=fae sad][emoji=fae scared][emoji=fae sleepy][emoji=fae star][emoji=fae tongue][emoji=fae winking] SDJHFGSJKDFG THANK YOU BASED STAFF [/quote] XD
mothlarvas wrote on 2019-03-02 10:14:41:
mothlarvas wrote on 2019-02-15 05:59:17:
OK BUT CONCEPT??? fae emojis but all the faces are just :| and its only the crests that are different. please staff i will be so happy
SDJHFGSJKDFG THANK YOU BASED STAFF
XD
[emoji=heart] I [u]love[/u] it [emoji=heart]
I love it
My DeviantArt

0nd3j733b6vtogp9_by_unknown0reoarpg-dd18vj1.gif
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54