Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Love a Noggle
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
As much as I like the noggles, I find it kinda frustrating that they're coliseum drops. I don't have a ton of time to grind in the coli, and the times I did, I didn't get a single one.
As much as I like the noggles, I find it kinda frustrating that they're coliseum drops. I don't have a ton of time to grind in the coli, and the times I did, I didn't get a single one.
FjGY6Bl.png
[quote name="@Niya" date="2019-02-20 15:40:12" ] Where i can drop strawbeery noggle? ;/ still nothing [/quote] They drop in all coliseum venues. :) My advice is to go somewhere you enjoy farming, or where you can do something else, such as fodder training.
@Niya wrote on 2019-02-20 15:40:12:
Where i can drop strawbeery noggle? ;/ still nothing

They drop in all coliseum venues. :) My advice is to go somewhere you enjoy farming, or where you can do something else, such as fodder training.

Familiars are really beautiful, especially the swans!
And the flowery apparels! I totally love :)

Sorry for my bad english ...

Familiars are really beautiful, especially the swans!
And the flowery apparels! I totally love :)

Sorry for my bad english ...
If ya don't can find them. Buy them they aren't tooo expansive ^^
If ya don't can find them. Buy them they aren't tooo expansive ^^
CeLSHOy.png
I’m slightly frustrated because I played the coliseum for hours over the past couple of days and stillll no noggle babies [emoji=heart] :(
I’m slightly frustrated because I played the coliseum for hours over the past couple of days and stillll no noggle babies :(
When does the holiday end today?
When does the holiday end today?
RWw9m2h.png Pixel-lv-1.png
[quote name="Vulpen" date="2019-02-19 08:48:12" ] [quote name="chespin" date="2019-02-18 12:03:05" ] have the dried flowerfalls actually stocked to the best of anyones knowledge? o.o [/quote] I'd like to know this too? lol I've seen nothing after days of mp stalking and nada on the ah still ;D [/quote] I... I still haven't seen any many days later XD
Vulpen wrote on 2019-02-19 08:48:12:
chespin wrote on 2019-02-18 12:03:05:
have the dried flowerfalls actually stocked to the best of anyones knowledge? o.o

I'd like to know this too? lol I've seen nothing after days of mp stalking and nada on the ah still ;D

I... I still haven't seen any many days later XD
I thought I was just unlucky. But I ground forever and didn't get a single noggle. Was really upsetting because the pink one is adorable. I also completely forgot to get the lovely seraph headpiece dang it
I thought I was just unlucky. But I ground forever and didn't get a single noggle. Was really upsetting because the pink one is adorable. I also completely forgot to get the lovely seraph headpiece dang it
Dat title tho
Dat title tho
[emoji=coatl happy] I love it
I love it
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54