Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190
[emoji=coatl][emoji=coatl star]
Absolutely love the Lair update. I can now organize my dragons on my Phone and Tablet without having to leave my Chrome Browser.

Thank you so much for this.
Absolutely love the Lair update. I can now organize my dragons on my Phone and Tablet without having to leave my Chrome Browser.

Thank you so much for this.
sooo useful!

i honestly love it, it helps me keep my original dragons without draining my resources!
sooo useful!

i honestly love it, it helps me keep my original dragons without draining my resources!
( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
Posted here before, but thank you SO MUCH for the tweak of more active task slots. I was starting to fear Delicate Bat Wings 8,3 It's much appreciated!
Posted here before, but thank you SO MUCH for the tweak of more active task slots. I was starting to fear Delicate Bat Wings 8,3 It's much appreciated!
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
[quote name="Soloee" date="2019-02-18 09:25:42" ] I like to have dragons of the same breeds together, but I don't know how to move my dragons around anymore :( When I try to drag them like we did before nothing happens. That was the thing I liked the most, so I would love to get some help so I can do it again<3 [/quote] Try using the little 'tab' underneath the dragons themselves when in edit mode to drag and drop.
Soloee wrote on 2019-02-18 09:25:42:
I like to have dragons of the same breeds together, but I don't know how to move my dragons around anymore :( When I try to drag them like we did before nothing happens. That was the thing I liked the most, so I would love to get some help so I can do it again<3

Try using the little 'tab' underneath the dragons themselves when in edit mode to drag and drop.
Do dragons still age up while in the hibernal den? If yes, will this not have a devaluing effect on adult fodder?
Do dragons still age up while in the hibernal den? If yes, will this not have a devaluing effect on adult fodder?
Ire Tweet
I like the revamp, but how do you get to the quests?
I like the revamp, but how do you get to the quests?
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@Windchaser12 it's a bit clicky! Switch to your hibernal den, click the edit cog, go to "+ slots" on the top right. At the bottom of the pop-up, there's the option to buy more slots with either items or gems. The items option leads you to quests!

You can also click the cog from your lair & then switch to the hibernal den, it makes no real difference. :)
@Windchaser12 it's a bit clicky! Switch to your hibernal den, click the edit cog, go to "+ slots" on the top right. At the bottom of the pop-up, there's the option to buy more slots with either items or gems. The items option leads you to quests!

You can also click the cog from your lair & then switch to the hibernal den, it makes no real difference. :)
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
[quote name="Skylurk" date="2019-02-19 06:09:29" ] I hope the dragon's images/thumbnails will be enlarged at some point soon too. I'm not enjoying looking through my lair or others' as much. [/quote]
Skylurk wrote on 2019-02-19 06:09:29:
I hope the dragon's images/thumbnails will be enlarged at some point soon too. I'm not enjoying looking through my lair or others' as much.
so if I put a dragon in hibernation it will open up a slot in my lair for more dragons?
and to take out that dragon in hibernation I will need an extra spot?
so if I put a dragon in hibernation it will open up a slot in my lair for more dragons?
and to take out that dragon in hibernation I will need an extra spot?
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190