Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 189 190
@Coelacanis
Your thoughts* about the changes were a pleasure to read. Thank you.

*Link: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2627065/183#post_37725772
@Coelacanis
Your thoughts* about the changes were a pleasure to read. Thank you.

*Link: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2627065/183#post_37725772
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
I like to have dragons of the same breeds together, but I don't know how to move my dragons around anymore :( When I try to drag them like we did before nothing happens. That was the thing I liked the most, so I would love to get some help so I can do it again<3
I like to have dragons of the same breeds together, but I don't know how to move my dragons around anymore :( When I try to drag them like we did before nothing happens. That was the thing I liked the most, so I would love to get some help so I can do it again<3
5409.png bDmZHbw.png
Soloee
windiishe/her
cs dv
Idk what I'm doing ~
a129Nss.png
NJY6F8t.png
IrrC5OJ.png
8094.png
LOVE LOVE LOVE this update, thank you guys for all your hard work!

Just a small opinion, since a page doesn't need to be filled with dragons before you can move onto the next, I think it'd be neat if we could name pages (I guess like a title, with the name showing up in a thick black font above the dragons) and/or have a small 140 character description box for each page. I understand that's super tedious and would still require quite a bit of moving around after you just got this amazing overhaul of an update out and it'd probably clutter up the pages, but it's just a thought to have subgroups to expland further on our lore groups. Good heavens, though, I still absolutely love everything about this update! Thank you, dev dragons, again!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this update, thank you guys for all your hard work!

Just a small opinion, since a page doesn't need to be filled with dragons before you can move onto the next, I think it'd be neat if we could name pages (I guess like a title, with the name showing up in a thick black font above the dragons) and/or have a small 140 character description box for each page. I understand that's super tedious and would still require quite a bit of moving around after you just got this amazing overhaul of an update out and it'd probably clutter up the pages, but it's just a thought to have subgroups to expland further on our lore groups. Good heavens, though, I still absolutely love everything about this update! Thank you, dev dragons, again!
My Art Shop on Amino! (Pm me on FR if you'd like some art! :D)
The FR Shop is coming eventually...
dd0g4ir-6208891f-2f98-43b2-a17a-86dca89431a6.pngdd0go5f-8166b29e-b88b-4085-8c98-0e8f4752b198.png
@Soloee
Go into edit mode and look for the :::: below each dragon's name. You can use that to move them around. If you want to move dragons from one tab to another, select the dragons you want to move and click the button that looks like a download button (that's the move to tab button).
@Soloee
Go into edit mode and look for the :::: below each dragon's name. You can use that to move them around. If you want to move dragons from one tab to another, select the dragons you want to move and click the button that looks like a download button (that's the move to tab button).
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereciae2788
Ahh thank you so so much!^^
@pyereciae2788
Ahh thank you so so much!^^
5409.png bDmZHbw.png
Soloee
windiishe/her
cs dv
Idk what I'm doing ~
a129Nss.png
NJY6F8t.png
IrrC5OJ.png
8094.png
@Soloee You're welcome. [emoji=coatl winking]
@Soloee
You're welcome.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Thanks for adding a "Slotcount"! You Guys rock!
Thanks for adding a "Slotcount"! You Guys rock!
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
^ This!! You are absolutely great guys, it's so convenient now! This update is just getting better and better.
^ This!! You are absolutely great guys, it's so convenient now! This update is just getting better and better.
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
I'm glad to see the male/female sign on our dragons' thumbs, but the icon is too large. it would look better smaller and located down by the familiar heart. I hope the dragon's images/thumbnails will be enlarged at some point soon too. I'm not enjoying looking through my lair or others' as much.
I'm glad to see the male/female sign on our dragons' thumbs, but the icon is too large. it would look better smaller and located down by the familiar heart. I hope the dragon's images/thumbnails will be enlarged at some point soon too. I'm not enjoying looking through my lair or others' as much.
T3u4zFz.png
I love the lair update!
so neat and organized!

one thing I think would be a cool addition is to be able to put small descriptions on top of the dragons in a tab.
so you can put a small info or lore ab the dragons in that certain tab :D
I love the lair update!
so neat and organized!

one thing I think would be a cool addition is to be able to put small descriptions on top of the dragons in a tab.
so you can put a small info or lore ab the dragons in that certain tab :D
CrystalBlackpaws_ananas_Ananas.png~~Ananas hatchery~~ CrystalBlackpaws_ananas_Ani_horn.png 9.png
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 189 190